Zong 2gb internet package price reduced

Zong has now introduced 3 gprs packages

2gb for 200

4gb for 400

Unltd for 999

Can any1 tell me prices of these packages with tax?

I heard of the zong internet pagake which was Rs 500 + tax / month

I have tried a lot to use my sony ericson k800i with this zong gprs but from PC it never connects. If anyone could help. On mobile it works smoothly.

With taxes*:

2gb for 240

4gb for 480

Unltd for 1195

*not exact

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have tried a lot to use my sony ericson k800i with this zong gprs but from PC it never connects. If anyone could help. On mobile it works smoothly.
[/quote]

you need sony ericsson modem driver to run it on PC, just install the PC suite and in the network connections option within the PC suite, create a connection and you are ready

I am currently on zong GPRS, with the PC suite

Phone: w610

[/quote]

Ok i’ll help you.

If you can use GPRS on your mobile smoothly then it means you must already have the internet settings in your mobile.

Tell me, have you installed “Sony Ericson Pc Suite” or not? & if you have, then can you connect your mobile with your pc by using it or not.

@ultimate

yesterday i asked you about how to activate these, i can't find any news about this from where you get this information?

^ I send my agents to find such news... :P

To be serious: I read it on a newspaper.

2gb for 200 is great.

but sad i ve DSL now

Ok i’ll help you.

If you can use GPRS on your mobile smoothly then it means you must already have the internet settings in your mobile.

Tell me, have you installed “Sony Ericson Pc Suite” or not? & if you have, then can you connect your mobile with your pc by using it or not.

[/quote]

Yes, I have internet settings on my cell.

Yes PC suite is also installed and the file transfer can also take place.

بری اچھی بات ہے

[/quote]

Have you made a connection within the pc suite?

Do your pc detect “sony ericsson wmc modem” ?

[/quote]

Ok, lets begin.

These are the pics of what you have to do:

[i dont currently have a Sony Ericsson mobile so that i cannot show you some important pictures.]

1_84.jpg

2_39.jpg

3_36.jpg

4_19.jpg

5_19.jpg

6_14.jpg

7_20.jpg

*First turn on the pc suite on your pc.

*Click on “How to Connect”, & then click on “Next” 3 times.

*Connect your phone to your pc with the usb cable & select Phone Mode (NOT FILE TRANSFER MODE!).

*Then, it will find your mobile & allow you to use the pc suite.

*Then Click on “Mobile Networking Wizard” & make a new connection.

*It will ask you for some information, just give the required information to the connection wizard & continue. (it will also ask you to give a name to this internet connection, just give it any name.

*It will then ask you for apn, if you dont know your apn, just call your network helpline and ask for apn.

Once you’ve completed the wizard, you can then succesfully connect to the Internet with your mobile.

Tell me if this helped or not.

^ nice step-by-step guide

Hope it's helpful for imran vu

^ Thanks

@Imran VU Did that helped or not???

Can someone confirm it please? I couldn't find these packages on website of zong.

Can someone confirm it please? I couldn’t find these packages on website of zong.
[/quote]

This is confirmed news…

It's everywhere on TV and Newspaper

Thanks to both of you.

With taxes*:

2gb for 240

4gb for 480

Unltd for 1195

*not exact

[/quote]

Have you found out the exact rates?