Zaid (Zaman) Hamid Exposed?

it is said that Zaid (Zaman) Hamid was formerly a close associate of Yousuf Ali aka Yousuf Kazzab.

About Yousud Kazzab from Wiki,

Muhemmed Yusuf Ali was charged of claiming Prophethood. A case was registered against him by the Anjuman-e Tahaffuz-e Khatim-e Nabuwwat, a conservative and politically active Pakistani religious organization. He was accused of adultery, fraud, claiming prophet-hood, and blasphemy against Islam. He clarified his position through paid advertisements in the newspapers. But, a case was maliciously registered against him on 29th March 1997 by a local religious organisation. He was immediately detained and locked up in a prison for 2 years.

in short Yousuf Kazzab proclaimed himself as (Nauzobillah) Prophet Mohammad PBUP.

Now interesting part here is that Zaid Zaman alongwith other cult members disappeared after the arrest of Kazzab but suddenly in 2008 Zaid Zaman (supposedly) reappeared as Zaid Hamid, a defence analyst on certain tv channels and became popular. How he is able to finance his BrassTracks production is a mystery too.

i suggest u all read this link: http://teeth.com.pk/blog/2008/10/07/who-is-zaid-zaman-hamid it is detailed

there is a audio on youtube, it is supposedly the audio recording of the speech of Yousuf Kazzab and Zaid Zaman Hamid delivered in a "world assembly" held at "bait e raza" Lahore in February 1997.

For those who dont want to listen to the whole speech, Zaid Zaman (Hamid) intro starts from 6:40 onwards. Notice the voice is very similar to the now famour defence analyst zaid hamid.

here is the youtube link:

No hard proof but i was always very suspicious about this zaid hamid dude. there is something about him.

Note: Plz dont make this thread a religious one, or start discussing yousuf kazzab, the purpose of this thread is to discuss about how true is it that zaid hamid indeed is actually zaid zaman, a former close associate of yousuf kazzab.and if he is the same man, why he denies all of this?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dude you already have made one, am4tl just closed fatwa one today, here we go again…

there are so many islamic forums, can’t you use google…

[/quote]

cant u use ur mind? this is NOT a religious thread.

Note: Plz dont make this thread a religious one, or start discussing yousuf kazzab, the purpose of this thread is to discuss about how true is it that zaid hamid indeed is actually zaid zaman, a former close associate of yousuf kazzab.and if he is the same man, why he denies all of this?
[/quote]

and if u have any problems, report the thread, stop modding the forums.

BOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! not this again!!!!

Look I heard about this before too and my answer is the same.

No proof, No use talking about it. There is nothing to comment, and people will associate this as an Islamic thread, no matter how much we try to convince them.

Look stop wasting your precious time and post something productive. Everybody knows you have great knowledge, and a very capable tech guy (I think everybody). So do it to it pal, waddayasay!!!

@ALL

[NO OFFENSE]

Please do not abuse directly to any thread or post.

If some one have any problem with any thread or post then use the Report link please. other wise Admins are there and having responsible eyes on every post of yours they know well what is good and what is bad, but they have given you the opportunity to report them if you feel some thing is bad. this is not way to blame some one with so harsh words. you are the member as the others as me.

If you have any differences in your comments then just put them on without abusing others or just stay away from that thread even if you don't like. because abusing each other on any thread or post just leads to unwanted results and ends in blaming each other.

[/NO OFFENSE]

Its simple, if anyone has any problems with any thread he/she should simply neglect it.

hey ultimate nice avatar :D (we both love striptease girls i think lol )

Zaid Hamid got some solid points but he always present like Pakistan is the best and any other country is piece of crap .

hey ultimate nice avatar :D (we both love striptease girls i think lol)
[/quote]

Thanks, & yeah we do! :D

kindly get religion out of a tech forum...

Not this again.

Read this guys:

http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.com/the-zaid-hamid-controversy/

This link contains Zaid Hamid's rebuttal in his own voice where he clearly says he specifically asks Alllah's Lanat on any person claiming to be false prophet, lanat on people who follow such false propehts, etc.

Secondly, whenever an allegation is leveled against someone, it has to have three components.

1. The complainant or plaintiff

2. The charge

3. The proof of the charge

In this case, people are just spreading this using forums, email,s etc but no person in Pakistan is coming on TV channel saying that he is himself the witness of such things, then third requirement (i.e. proof of charge) is not fulfilled.

In such a case when there is no proof and the alleged person is himself reciting Shahada then we do not have any room to spread wrong things about him without conclusive evidence and all of such acts will fall into ambit of Bohtan, which is a severe sin from Islamic point of view.

Putting aside Islam, if we analyze Zaid Hamid's statement or his work, tell me in what way is he damaging Pakistan? I am of opinion he is much better than our politicians and religious scholars who don't even bother to speak against corruption, American occupation of Afghanistan/Iraq. No body even spoke against Mumbai drama like Zaid Hamid did, so please stop spreading bullshit and stop character assassination of Zaid Hamid.

At least Zaid is provoking thought in youngsters of Pakistan better than our Imams/Maulana sahib in Friday sermons are discussing "Gusul ke Faraiz" (requisites of bath) while our country is being torn apart by our enemies.

BTW, I don't work for Zaid Hamid, BrassTacks and I am not his hardcore fan. I applaud or criticize him based on facts, for example, his new program on "Spiritual Dimensions of Pakistan - Qaseeda-a-Naimatullah Shah Wali" contains some wrong information and errors and in my opinion this is wrong - the point is we have to take balanced and factual point rather than believing propaganda on emails/forums.

Hope it helps!

lol.. It's funny to see how a lunatic conspiracy theorist is being defamed by another conspiracy theory.. :lol:

lol… It’s funny to see how a lunatic conspiracy theorist is being defamed by another conspiracy theory… :lol:
[/quote]

hahahahhaha…excellent point…he’s getting a taste of his own medicine :P

Zaid Hamid has categorically refuted this claim on air. I listened to his interviews on pakistanfirst.com

Read this guys:

http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.com/the-zaid-hamid-controversy/

This link contains Zaid Hamid’s rebuttal in his own voice where he clearly says he specifically asks Alllah’s Lanat on any person claiming to be false prophet, lanat on people who follow such false propehts, etc.

Secondly, whenever an allegation is leveled against someone, it has to have three components.

1. The complainant or plaintiff

2. The charge

3. The proof of the charge

In this case, people are just spreading this using forums, email,s etc but no person in Pakistan is coming on TV channel saying that he is himself the witness of such things, then third requirement (i.e. proof of charge) is not fulfilled.

In such a case when there is no proof and the alleged person is himself reciting Shahada then we do not have any room to spread wrong things about him without conclusive evidence and all of such acts will fall into ambit of Bohtan, which is a severe sin from Islamic point of view.

Putting aside Islam, if we analyze Zaid Hamid’s statement or his work, tell me in what way is he damaging Pakistan? I am of opinion he is much better than our politicians and religious scholars who don’t even bother to speak against corruption, American occupation of Afghanistan/Iraq. No body even spoke against Mumbai drama like Zaid Hamid did, so please stop spreading bullshit and stop character assassination of Zaid Hamid.

At least Zaid is provoking thought in youngsters of Pakistan better than our Imams/Maulana sahib in Friday sermons are discussing “Gusul ke Faraiz” (requisites of bath) while our country is being torn apart by our enemies.

BTW, I don’t work for Zaid Hamid, BrassTacks and I am not his hardcore fan. I applaud or criticize him based on facts, for example, his new program on “Spiritual Dimensions of Pakistan - Qaseeda-a-Naimatullah Shah Wali” contains some wrong information and errors and in my opinion this is wrong - the point is we have to take balanced and factual point rather than believing propaganda on emails/forums.

Hope it helps!

[/quote]

agreed.

I also watched this video along with the video in first post. and I think when a person defends himself like this even with valid points to reject the allegation of relationship with such conspiracy, then there is no reason to blame on him without valid proofs.

this is just another darama to make every one busy in a new matter. and to try to make troubles in any one’s way who is struggling to provide the truth in front of the nation without any hesitation from the enimies inside or outside of Pakistan.