Zabardast digital box!

star plus sony no piece tv no mbc percia no australia latest update.

u have not mentioned pakistani channels and few more english channels total channels r 144.

Kindly let me known where can i get this digital box? My cable operator told me that i got more time, wait for the days...

u will get this from your cable wala it runs only on few cable networks like kcs. mpc. solo etc u wioll have to ask your cable operator about the service.

I've i-media in my area (Punjabi Club, Kharadar), but they are delaying so much. I've told my cable operator a week late, but still he is saying wait for a days. Can any share i-media channel list on digital box.

Imedia, MPC, KCS and solo are providing same channels on digital whatever you have cable backhand you will get same channels.. all digital channels are taken from SOLO network .. solo and digi cable is same name digi cable is registered name by PEMRA and solo is movies channel name in digi cable .. mpc, imedia and kcs are using digi digital panel and .. digi cable on this setup .. 4000 is box price from company and they will sell you that device in 5000 .. contact directly to MPC office if you are interested in to buy .. if your cable operator not providing you .. :-)

[quote=“Alexa, post:86, topic:16359”]

Imedia, MPC, KCS and solo are providing same channels on digital whatever you have cable backhand you will get same channels… all digital channels are taken from SOLO network … solo and digi cable is same name digi cable is registered name by PEMRA and solo is movies channel name in digi cable … mpc, imedia and kcs are using digi digital panel and … digi cable on this setup … 4000 is box price from company and they will sell you that device in 5000 … contact directly to MPC office if you are interested in to buy … if your cable operator not providing you … :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Alexa, just switched to KCS and got the box. They’re going to charge Rs. 500 + Rs. 250 for digital + analog each month. Just wanted to know the procedure for recharge as this will probably be done from their end. Will they provide a new card each month? How will this work?

Also, is there any way we can email Solo/digi to get some channels added to the digital lineup? For instance, I see that they’ve removed several MBC channels from the list and some OSN movie channels like Box Office and others are also missing as is Nat Geo Wild, etc. Do you have any inside info on when they plan to add more channels and fix issues with several local channels on digital such as Dawn, Dunya, etc? Or can we contact them directly about this via email or phone?

On the WB channel, I noticed they accidentally left the channel list of their digital receiver open last night and it said 275 as the total number of channels, and this was probably just from one of the several satellites dishes that they source the channels from. Hopefully, skyline will add at least a few more channels to the lineup in the coming days and weeks as their digital box has a capacity of 200+ channels.

Maybe they could some of these freeview channels, particularly the CBS ones like CBS Action: http://www.sky.com/shop/tv/free-to-air-channels/

how much did the box cost u johnny and what is the total monthly charge and in which area u r from how many total channels u r getting and can u upload the picture of your zabardast digital box thanx

[quote=“alijokhio, post:89, topic:16359”]

how much did the box cost u johnny and what is the total monthly charge and in which area u r from how many total channels u r getting and can u upload the picture of your zabardast digital box thanx

[/quote]

See other thread on this topic (MPC digital TV) for details as I’ve already posted these there. :)

Channels are 133 total but they contain ~10-15 local channels which usually don’t work. Many other international channels like Dubai One, WB, etc also show the No Signal screen of death most of the time or there’s a lot of disturbance on them so you can’t watch. Otherwise, the rest of the channels like OSN, news, sports etc look and work great. Still lots of room for improvement.

actualy johnny their is fault in your line i hope u r using rg7 wire there for u r having disturbince in these chaanels these channels which r having problem r from kcs own head end other channels like ocs r from solo headend u should talk to your cable operator and ask him to join your line from main loap i m also using kcs digital box i m getting 144 channels all r working great with no disturbence.

aaah!! where are my fav. Channels ? I have mobile phone internet What you will suggest me to watch these channels ?

ali bhai could u please list all the channels which u r getting right now , am interested specially indian and cartoon channels for my younger brothers like cartoon network , pogo baby nick all in urdu

waqar bhai channel list is almost same which were posted earliar in this forum expect some minor changes and if u using kcs network then u will get pakistani chaanels like geo dawn tv etc and all the imedia movie channels

acha ali bhai mera tu waisya mpc ha , aap bas itna confirm kar do jo ma channels poch raha ho ma ha ya nahi ok ? plz bhai

Zee tv , ndtv ,star plus,colors,etv action ,cartoon network (urdu) , sab tv ,baby tv ,nick (urdu)

aur han plz monthly charges beh bat aden total for digital plz bare maharbani ho ge

zee tv .sab tv .baby tv .nick hai star plus . color add wala hai jis main neeche adds ki slide chalty rehty hai

aur monthly charges ?

After 1st i will know how much he will charge.

[quote=“alijokhio, post:91, topic:16359”]

actualy johnny their is fault in your line i hope u r using rg7 wire there for u r having disturbince in these chaanels these channels which r having problem r from kcs own head end other channels like ocs r from solo headend u should talk to your cable operator and ask him to join your line from main loap i m also using kcs digital box i m getting 144 channels all r working great with no disturbence.

[/quote]

No disturbance on any channels, just sometimes on local channels on digital like Geo News, Dunya, etc. Also in the morning, local channels like Geo News, Dawn, Dunya don’t work and show the No Signal message but then start working in the evening all of a sudden.

I don’t have 144 channels. Just 133 including local news and entertainment channels like Aaj, AAG, Style 360. Also Dubai one is shown on the list but is off as is Star Plus, Sony, Colors.

johny i think u r missing a frequency i guess its imedia movie chaanels which is 858