Zabardast digital box!

My cable operator in pechs block 2 is showtime cable and they say that they have started testing this service at their end. Hopefully they'll launch soon. Still waiting.............................................................. :(

i checked the reception at my cable wala office, picture DVD quality with stereo sound.

does zabardast digital box does not have pakistani channels.

any updates on zabardast digital channels.

no one is discusing this topic any more.

any updates on zabardast digital

Can anyone please record small clip of channels from Zabardast? and post here.

i have sold few zabardast digital receivers to my clients, it works fine, sometime clients complain that channel positions mostly changes, i think MPC abhi bhi kam kar rhaa hai digital par, ap agar MPC, Solo, KCS, IMEDIA cable chala rahe ho aur you want a device it will cost 5500/=

[quote=“Alexa, post:68, topic:16359”]

i have sold few zabardast digital receivers to my clients, it works fine, sometime clients complain that channel positions mostly changes, i think MPC abhi bhi kam kar rhaa hai digital par, ap agar MPC, Solo, KCS, IMEDIA cable chala rahe ho aur you want a device it will cost 5500/=

[/quote]

KCS in my area PECHS Block 2 says they still don’t have this box. Where can I get it?

if you want a box IM me i will provide you we have the boxes .. we can arrange it for you but make sure that your cable is KCS original because mostly cable operators are using only In-house movies channels of kcs .. i cant post my number here you can contact me in my private message i dont know the rules of this forum .. thanx

box price is 5500/-

any updates on zabardast digital box channel list frequencies plz post weather should buy this or not

Yeah, here's an update: Most cable operators including mine (Showtime cable, aka GIA cable) have started running a message on their own pathetic inhouse video channels saying PEMRA has asked all cable operators to switch to digital which will cost Rs. 500/month on top of current charges and they are asking their subscribers for feedback regarding whether or not they accept these charges and want to switch to digital.

Obviously, 99% of subscribers will say the charges are too high as most of them don't even pay Rs. 250/month on time. So this looks like another attempt by our stupid cable operators to refuse to offer this service even though PEMRA has asked them to upgrade their services. This way, they will just claim that their subscribers, in LARGE NUMBERS, have asked them not to switch to digital. What a nice way to fool people!

Those of us who want cable operators to start digital service because of better quality and more international channels, please email cable operators at their address for this purpose: pca.org@hotmail.com. This is the email address they've provided for feedback regarding whether or not to start digital service.

Please email in large numbers. If you can't email in English, just email them in Roman Urdu. Hopefully, this will help get their minds back on track.

today i m purchasing zabardast digiatal box from my cable wala.

let us know about the channels..

Johny89, i am also a cable operator and last night i went to MPC head-end and talked with MPC officals .. my request was that price of dvb device is 5,000 each, everyone cant buy bvb in 5000 if the price would be 1000 all clients can buy it easily but they are earning from boxes .. 200 to 250 will be card price and cable operator will charge its own fees for maintaing lines and devices.. just wait for the other cables like showtime etc .. if they start digital and selling box in low prices MPC may be also decrease their prices :))

[quote=“Alexa, post:76, topic:16359”]

Johny89, i am also a cable operator and last night i went to MPC head-end and talked with MPC officals … my request was that price of dvb device is 5,000 each, everyone cant buy bvb in 5000 if the price would be 1000 all clients can buy it easily but they are earning from boxes … 200 to 250 will be card price and cable operator will charge its own fees for maintaing lines and devices… just wait for the other cables like showtime etc … if they start digital and selling box in low prices MPC may be also decrease their prices :))

[/quote]

Instead of charging Upfront…why not 1000Rs as down-payment and rest should be adjusted in monthly bill. There is always an easy way of attracting customer by offering good packages…if there is an easy alternate of paying the whole amount in a long term basis it always fascinates the customers.

Johny89, i am also a cable operator and last night i went to MPC head-end and talked with MPC officals … my request was that price of dvb device is 5,000 each, everyone cant buy bvb in 5000 if the price would be 1000 all clients can buy it easily but they are earning from boxes … 200 to 250 will be card price and cable operator will charge its own fees for maintaing lines and devices… just wait for the other cables like showtime etc … if they start digital and selling box in low prices MPC may be also decrease their prices :))

[/quote]

Alexa, do you offer your cable service in block 2 PECHS? My cable wala is still “waiting for feedback from customers”. Not sure how soon they’ll start this service. You’re right the prices should be lower for the box. I think Rs. 2500 is a reasonable price. In any case, it would be great if everyone could send their feedback to the email address posted above.

[/quote]

Alexa, can you post an updated channels list for the digital box?

Here's an updated channel list:

OSN TRAVEL

STAR PLUS

13 Street

Baby Tv

Osn Style

Hbo COmedy

Sab Tv

Neo Cricket

Osn Food

Viacom Blink

Sahara One

Ten Cricket

ID

Star Gold

Osn Kids

Zoom Tv

BBC World

VH1

Life Ok

Osn Action

Star World

Miniimini

Colors Tv

Osn Premiere

Sony Tv

Hbo 2

Osn Comedy

NGC Wild

Imagine Tv

BBC Knowledge

Osn Cinema

Zee Tv

WB

CNN

Zee Cinema

Star Movies

Diva Universal

Etv Urdu

V International

Hbo Hits

Hbo Signature

Filmy

Sky News

Zee Khana Khazana

Hbo Filmy

National Geographic Adventure

Cbeebies

Ten Action

Star Cricket

Fx

Bbc Entertainment

Discovery

Star Sports

National Geographic

Ten Sports

Lotus

Viva Poland

Australia

Osn Festival

TLC

History

D Science

E2

Hbo

Pogo

Sat Max

Axn

Zing

OSN E !

Osn First

Osn Sports

Espn

Nova Cinema 4

Trace Sport

Animal Planet

Trace Urban

MGM

MBC Persia

Peace Tv Urdu

Peace Tv English

B4u Movies

Al Jazeera

9x

Etc

Smile Tv

B4u Music

4 Fun Tv

Fox

Fox Movies

Play Movies

Top Movies

Fashion Tv

Real Madrid

France 24

Not sure what happened to all the MBC English channels like MBC Action, etc. But this is the list I've obtained. If anyone has any more updates, do share. The list still looks great!!!