Zabardast digital box!

How is service and picture quality?

Salam & Thanks Mr. Umer Bahi .

Recently I got news from my friend , he is working inside main head-in of MPC .( Mr. Khalid Arain is main owner of MPC , SOLO & KCS) If Solo (SDN) will launch NEW HD MPEG4 boxes then after they will also upgrade their previous sold boxes since they also have an huge quantity of recent box in their stores . So I don't think so they can bear a huge loss from Chut**pa up-gradation ...

& Umer Bahi , Why I gave u a direct number of main dealer bcoz i really want to help someone who belong to this forum . but you thought I insist you to buy that box .

Send me your Card & Box number in PM then I will find another way to renew your card. Happy???

Thanks ,

Fahim.

[quote=“f4fahi, post:242, topic:16359”]

Salam & Thanks Mr. Umer Bahi .

Recently I got news from my friend , he is working inside main head-in of MPC .( Mr. Khalid Arain is main owner of MPC , SOLO & KCS) If Solo (SDN) will launch NEW HD MPEG4 boxes then after they will also upgrade their previous sold boxes since they also have an huge quantity of recent box in their stores . So I don’t think so they can bear a huge loss from Chut**pa up-gradation …

& Umer Bahi , Why I gave u a direct number of main dealer bcoz i really want to help someone who belong to this forum . but you thought I insist you to buy that box .

Send me your Card & Box number in PM then I will find another way to renew your card. Happy???

Thanks ,

Fahim.

[/quote]

You missed the point. From what multichoice posted earlier, I think he was saying that a NEW service from another service provider (NOT SDN) would be available in a few days/weeks. Also, even if SDN does launch a new box, it wouldn’t make too much of a difference since 99% of local cable walas including KCS and imedia loop holders are NOT cooperating with their own customers or with SDN and therefore, more than 95% of customers who do want this service and are willing to pay DO NOT have access to this box.

If SDN is serious about running this service, they need make their payment and renewal policy more user-friendly. They need to allow customers to buy boxes from SDN directly and get them renewed directly as well or come up with a better plan. If not, the new digital service provider which multichoice was probably referring to will sell more boxes and will become more profitable than the useless and poor service that SDN has provided, or rather FAILED to provide. Fahim, do you ever share this feedback with your “friends” who are working “inside” the “head-in”? Is SDN being run by idiots who don’t know anything about running a business???

SDN staff is unhelpful to the point of being ridiculous and the only sentence they can say is: call your local cable wala, and the local cable wala (including MPC and imedia) says: SDN is gone! And now, you can’t even call SDN because they won’t answer their phone, which would mean they’re trying to run away.

Salam

My friend ! I am trying my best to renew your card from my contacts. May be in 1 or 2 days i'll get the result .

Solo & or any other company will not be deal directly with customers bcoz their dealers have monopoly in their respective region & card's customers are just like a cream for income generation .

The actual reason for not responding from local cable is that , they didn't deposit their pending dues to head-in which they earned from Card income . So head-in put their all respective cards in black listed . So if any corrupted dealer want to renew a card then he must be clear all his pending dues other wise he can't .

One thing more , at the time of launching it was decided no any dealer can renew another dealer's customer card otherwise he will be bear penalty or any other loss.

can i get zabardast digital box for baldia town location boz my cable wala still not allowing us for this services boz of cheap margin, can i get from somewhere.

salaam

shahid

Mr. johny,

Pls arrnage digital cable in baldia twon no.4, my main cable operation is RCN which getting service from imedia and KCS

shahid 03212925200

[quote=“f4fahi, post:244, topic:16359”]

Salam

My friend ! I am trying my best to renew your card from my contacts. May be in 1 or 2 days i’ll get the result .

Solo & or any other company will not be deal directly with customers bcoz their dealers have monopoly in their respective region & card’s customers are just like a cream for income generation .

The actual reason for not responding from local cable is that , they didn’t deposit their pending dues to head-in which they earned from Card income . So head-in put their all respective cards in black listed . So if any corrupted dealer want to renew a card then he must be clear all his pending dues other wise he can’t .

One thing more , at the time of launching it was decided no any dealer can renew another dealer’s customer card otherwise he will be bear penalty or any other loss.

[/quote]

Dear friend! Thank you for your efforts. Renewal is not your job and you offered to help voluntarily which is very nice and kind of you (especially since you disappeared several months ago and stopped posting on this forum until just a few days ago ;) ), so no worries if your attempts fail. Thank you for at least trying! I’m not mad at you. I’m just mad at how this service is being run by SDN! In fact I don’t even call this a “service”. It’s a major “disservice”!

I can understand why the local cable wala doesn’t want to cooperate because they don’t want to pay SDN (I figured that out by myself a LOOONG time ago) and I know why SDN doesn’t want to renew directly but because of these issues, only the customers are the ones who suffer even after investing Rs. 5k. So yes, poorly planned and implemented service and poor support offered by SDN. :(

I would advise anyone who’s interested in getting their hands on this service to steer clear until all issues discussed in this thread are resolved and SDN guarantees better service and prompt renewal. Otherwise the only thing you’ll get for maybe a couple of months of disservice (can also be read: this-service) is financial loss. Avoid that at all cost! RUN!!!

[quote=“shah4u, post:246, topic:16359”]

Mr. johny,

Pls arrnage digital cable in baldia twon no.4, my main cable operation is RCN which getting service from imedia and KCS

shahid 03212925200

[/quote]

Poor Mr. Johnny can’t even get his own 5k rupee box renewed.

See Mr. Fahim Uncle’s response above. Maybe you can buy his box. He’ll arrange renewal for you I’m sure and since Mr. Fahim Uncle has had no issues with renewal for 1.5 years or more (lucky guy), I’m sure you won’t have any problems either. Just make sure to agree to payment terms and conditions when you buy it from him because I’m sure you’ll be renewing through him on a monthly or quarterly basis, and also check the box which says “I have read and understood these terms” before you click OK.

Lolz @ johny !!!

Sorry forums users !! we should be wait at least 5 to 10 years until Government will band Analog from Cable System just like India and hopefully they will implement My bro Umar's ideas . So keep sharing our best ideas on this forum :-)

Today! World Call operates a best deal in 3in1 service to all over Pakistan . But due to Monopoly & politics system they can't extend network in majors areas except high standard zone .

The only alternative to this hard-to-get and not-so-zabardast-unless-you're-able-to-get service is to either go for crappy and full of idiotic indian ads DTH service such as dishtv or tatasky (it's not tasty-sky), or if you can afford it go for OSN's dth service. OSN will give you a whole range of international channels and their channel lineup just keeps getting better and better with new channels being added on a regular basis but obviously since it's operated from the middle east, it's quite expensive.

I would definitely love to get it installed regardless of the cost but due to other reasons beyond my control, I can't get OSN or even indian DTH at this point even though if I wanted, I could easily arrange to get the OSN box and LNB from Dubai or elsewhere through someone.

@multiplechoice-questions-and-answers has disappeared once again after giving us hope about a possible "new" digital provider in Karachi and his "coming days or weeks" haven't come yet, so let's keep playing the waiting game until the situation improves. ;)

[quote=", post:224, topic:16359"]

may i please have all the details

contact number

office location

problems

and price :lol:

[/quote]

Sorry, the only thing out of all of the above that you CAN have is: problems! LOL!

[quote=“johnny98, post:250, topic:16359”]

The only alternative to this hard-to-get and not-so-zabardast-unless-you’re-able-to-get service is to either go for crappy and full of idiotic indian ads DTH service such as dishtv or tatasky (it’s not tasty-sky), or if you can afford it go for OSN’s dth service. OSN will give you a whole range of international channels and their channel lineup just keeps getting better and better with new channels being added on a regular basis but obviously since it’s operated from the middle east, it’s quite expensive.

I would definitely love to get it installed regardless of the cost but due to other reasons beyond my control, I can’t get OSN or even indian DTH at this point even though if I wanted, I could easily arrange to get the OSN box and LNB from Dubai or elsewhere through someone.

@multiplechoice-questions-and-answers has disappeared once again after giving us hope about a possible “new” digital provider in Karachi and his “coming days or weeks” haven’t come yet, so let’s keep playing the waiting game until the situation improves. ;)

[/quote]

lol4.gif

[quote=“multichoice, post:252, topic:16359”]

lol4.gif

[/quote]

I’m glad you find that amusing and thanks for sharing AT LEAST SOMETHING with us, even if it’s not useful info. :)

[quote=“multichoice, post:42, topic:16359”]

The skymedia STB has European CAS where as zabardast STB have Chinese top-real CAS so for the time being it would not work but if the digi people install European CAS server in there headend then for sure Skymedia STB would work

my recommendation for everyone dont be in a hurry wait for like a month or 2 there is a very big change in Karachi in digital service in coming days lots of digital channels with lots of choices to select

[/quote]

That was almost 9 months ago. No new providers, any improvement or "lots of digital channels with lots of choices to select."

So according to my calculations:

multichoice’s 2 days = 9 months to infinity

multichoice’s few days/weeks = infinity to never

;)

My cable wala recently shifted from MPC (imedia) to GIA cable (EMC) in FB area-8. On there movie channels (Gia movies etc) there is an advertisement that is constantly running that they are about to start their digital service by the name of G-digital. But its still COMING SOON. <_<

Now can some one give me contact no. of GIA cable head office, or their address may be. Any help would be highly appreciated.

[quote=“multichoice, post:252, topic:16359”]

lol4.gif

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply via private message. I think I’ll try the HD STB that you’ve suggested and see how it goes. :)

[quote=“johnny98, post:256, topic:16359”]

Thanks for your reply via private message. I think I’ll try the HD STB that you’ve suggested and see how it goes. :)

[/quote]

pls tell me also abt STB HD in pvt msg.

[quote=“johnny98, post:256, topic:16359”]

[/quote]

Let us know if its any good in regards to quality and price.

Has anyone heard about NCN cable in Karachi? A reliable source has informed me that they've also started offering a digital service with 150 international channels and around 300 digital channels in total. They also have a box on offer.

Does anyone have info on which areas it's available in, channel lineup, etc? If this is true and the service is widely available without any issues with renewal then it could turn out to be a huge competitor for SDN especially if they have good OSN channels such as OSN comedy, premier, first, action, etc.

Has anyone heard about NCN cable in Karachi? ......................................

lol4.gif

its in the center of liyari wanna visit the headend or its office let me know

NCN Cable Network ..... Plot # 169/B, H.Hassan Din Street off Shah Wali Ullah Road,Khadda Lyari Karachi.