Youtube

Asalaam o alaikum

how do u guys use youtube?

it was working with https for some days and now i cannot view utube.

i dont want to use spotflux and hotspot i heard these software kill system.

So please guide me some reliable way for accessing utube i m ready to pay few $ as long as its reliable solution.

thanku

iam using Private Tunnel i bought 400gb space i used only 46gb youtube open perfect no speed issue.

how much?

btw its a vpn and i heard vpn not good for pc

[quote=“zainabali, post:3, topic:20926”]

how much?

btw its a vpn and i heard vpn not good for pc

[/quote]

yes its vpn i do not know vpn is good for pc or iam using vpn 1year no problem

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:4, topic:20926”]

yes its vpn i do not know vpn is good for pc or iam using vpn 1year no problem

[/quote]

how much is the cost?

I browse on youtube app on android phone. It works without the need of any proxy.

Guys, does free VPN hurt or kill system performance?

And how to make sure before installing any VPN that its good & secure VPN

anybody will reply

i heard using free vpn even paid is not good as they keep record of ur activity

You heard right. When you use VPN, all of your network traffic (URLs visited, form data, cookies and webpage contents) pass through the VPN server.

Also, dont get fooled by 256bit AES/blah blah encryption that VPNs advertise. The encryption only exists between your PC and the VPN server. At the VPN server, all the traffic is decrypted, understood, and then handled accordingly for the VPN to actually work.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:9, topic:20926”]

You heard right. When you use VPN, all of your network traffic (URLs visited, form data, cookies and webpage contents) pass through the VPN server.

Also, dont get fooled by 256bit AES/blah blah encryption that VPNs advertise. The encryption only exists between your PC and the VPN server. At the VPN server, all the traffic is decrypted, understood, and then handled accordingly for the VPN to actually work.

[/quote]

what other disadvantage of using VPN other than this ?

2nd can u explain bit more "what is 256 bit AES/ encryption and traffic is decrypted and traffic is handled accroding for VPN actually?"

BTW i tried spotflux and hotspot they create some issues for myself and now i m using cyber ghost.. is there a possible way to check which FREE/PAID VPN will be better than other VPN's? so it less harm my system.

I really need youtube browsing and situation is killer :mellow:

https://www.youtube.com/

Seems to be working for me now

[quote=“zainabali, post:10, topic:20926”]

2nd can u explain bit more "what is 256 bit AES/ encryption and traffic is decrypted and traffic is handled accroding for VPN actually?"

[/quote]

To quote from vpnfree.com:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

VPNs provide the highest level of security using IP Security (IPsec), VPN tunnels or encrypted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and authentication technologies. These technologies protect the data passing through the virtual private network against unauthorized access.

[/quote]

What impression do you get by reading the above quote? The usual impression is that if you use VPN, the traffic is so secure that NO ONE can snoop on it. But the fact is that the encryption is only meant to bypass ISP monitoring/blockage. The VPN owners, can log and analyze everything you do because once the traffic reaches VPN server, it has to be decrypted.

See the flow-diagram at a better understanding of this point.

You can use online proxy sites, it is a good option ..

proxy sites either fill the screen with ads or inject viruses. Furthermore, the java and Adobe flash maynot load properly on proxy sites.

[quote=“Soheb.qureshi, post:6, topic:20926”]

I browse on youtube app on android phone. It works without the need of any proxy.

[/quote]

Same here. I am using wateen, and you?

On my PC and laptop sometime I can open Youtube using https but most of the time it doesn't work. But on smartphone it always works.

www.ytpak.com working best 100% only for Pakistan

Use www.playit.pk!It's like YouTube all videos of YouTube are available,Channels are also available.Streaming is fast and you can download videos from there also.

[quote=“zainabali, post:, topic:”]

Asalaam o alaikum

how do u guys use youtube?

it was working with https for some days and now i cannot view utube.

i dont want to use spotflux and hotspot i heard these software kill system.

So please guide me some reliable way for accessing utube i m ready to pay few $ as long as its reliable solution.

thanku

[/quote]

I have been using HMA for a long time and it works just fine with no speed issues and there is an option of choosing the country for the IP you want to use.

[quote="zainabali, post:7, topic:20926"]

Guys, does free VPN hurt or kill system performance?

And how to make sure before installing any VPN that its good & secure VPN

[/quote]

No amount of encryption or hiding works when the government wants to look into what you been upto. You dont have to worry about how secure it is as long as it by passes the ISP and lets you watch Youtube I guess.

[quote="zainabali, post:8, topic:20926"]

anybody will reply

i heard using free vpn even paid is not good as they keep record of ur activity

[/quote]

Yes paid or free they all keep a record and if the government asks for the record they will give it to them aswell. If you think that using a VPN gives you a license to kill then that is not the case. What ever you do using the tunnel is just so that amature hackers dont get to your data and you are able to view what your ISP is blocking or preventing you from viewing.

As far as record keeping is conscerned then I must tell you the the Government of Pakistan is not sitting there waiting for you to watch a Youtube video using a VPN so they can come and catch you. They have much more important work to do. Stop worrying about the records and government as long as its just Youtube you are watching. There are million like you who do that on a daily basis :)

[quote=", post:19, topic:20926"]

I have been using HMA for a long time and it works just fine with no speed issues and there is an option of choosing the country for the IP you want to use.

[/quote]

Can you please provide some link for the HMA software?

I have been searching constantly but I am unable to find a proper extension or software for it.