YouTube Videos - Worth Watching

[quote=“Faisal, post:360, topic:12730”]

LoL Imran, I didn’t realize that you had posted another vid… I actually replied to that cheap mujra vid thinking you wanted to be commented on that one.

Ok… is this the same ijaz whom was frequented on TV few days back with regards to hussain haqani case?

[/quote]

yes he is the same Ijaz who wrote memo for Haqani

well, if we can watch the video then he can be in that video. I mean I can be sure that I have seen semi-naked chicks in that vid but the same cannot be said for Ijaz. I am pretty sure for his part in that vid, he must be wondering where are those chicks for whom he is commentating....? :huh:

[quote=“Imran, post:346, topic:12730”]

lol is this commentator Mansoor Ijaz?

[/quote]

armada look something to learn here, case study of desi hypocracy:

- if you put youtube link in this forum the by default it opens with video player here, now in order for it to appear link as lnk extra steps has to be taken which poster took.

- now whats the reason for poster to take this extra step for it to appear as a link and to self-censored it, well he wants you to know he got moral values, he is momin and namazi.

- now the question is if he got moral values, he is momin and namazi. then why is he posting such a link of video in the first place for and then self-censoring it, who told he him to do that did somebody put the gun to his head....... WELL NONE of THAT, HE DID THAT 'CAUSE HE IS A TYPICAL DESI HYPOPCRITE.

So, what this video has to do with memo scandal. I wonder how people try to make relationship between two different things. Hussain Haqqani used to visit night clubs in America and uncle Zardari, uncle Zardari has his own ''night club'' inside president house.

[quote=“blogger, post:364, topic:12730”]

So, what this video has to do with memo scandal. I wonder how people try to make relationship between two different things. Hussain Haqqani used to visit night clubs in America and uncle Zardari, uncle Zardari has his own ‘‘night club’’ inside president house.

[/quote]

those people are with zardari tola

[quote=“Imran, post:355, topic:12730”]

yar you people didn’t respond to my video. Is this Mansoor Ejaz as a commentator?

[/quote]

You have got the response now

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:363, topic:12730”]

armada look something to learn here, case study of desi hypocracy:

- if you put youtube link in this forum the by default it opens with video player here, now in order for it to appear link as lnk extra steps has to be taken which poster took.

- now whats the reason for poster to take this extra step for it to appear as a link and to self-censored it, well he wants you to know he got moral values, he is momin and namazi.

- now the question is if he got moral values, he is momin and namazi. then why is he posting such a link of video in the first place for and then self-censoring it, who told he him to do that did somebody put the gun to his head… WELL NONE of THAT, HE DID THAT 'CAUSE HE IS A TYPICAL DESI HYPOPCRITE.

[/quote]

:D

What to say about Kamran Paejaan. He has a lot of case studies and theories to learn.

I posted the youtube link in the forum and I don't know why video player didn't open by default in the forum. The other video of lawyers opened with with default youtube video player.

So Kamran Paejaan take your case study back. B)

When I watched that video, in the first glance I thought Salman Taseer is sitting adjacent to Mansoor Ijaz. Then I rewinded video to confirm it, but no, he wasn't Salman Taseer. B)

......Me lulzing @ 'rewind'.

lolzz

[quote=“armada, post:352, topic:12730”]

dedicated to all active users

[/quote]

hey thanks for including me in there.. :P

[quote=“armada, post:352, topic:12730”]

dedicated to all active users

[/quote]

Thanks for mentioning.

I loved the video armada! YO!

always wondered how they makes rain in neo noir and dark scene movies which looks so dramatic

So i've made it too....have a look!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQiLTAgRWGQ

is this a prank or what?

Save Electricity - Turn off completely or Pull the plug out

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl