YouTube Video Not Seen in Full Screen Mode

When I Watached YouTube Videos in Full Screen Mode I have seen balck screen with Audio

I have uninstall adobe flash player & adobe shock wave player & reinstall it but problem was not solve.

If any body know the cause of this tell me.

@itstariq Best guess is that your system doesn't support hardware acceleration. If this is the case then right click on flash player screen while playing a video then select settings... the first tab is Display tab and you need to clear the check box for "Enable hardware acceleration" then click Close and refresh the page. Hope it will solve the problem.

try again my friend with another browser

[quote=", post:2, topic:15582"]

@itstariq Best guess is that your system doesn’t support hardware acceleration. If this is the case then right click on flash player screen while playing a video then select settings… the first tab is Display tab and you need to clear the check box for “Enable hardware acceleration” then click Close and refresh the page. Hope it will solve the problem.

[/quote]

Problem is solved

Thankyou @ Alam Shah

@itstariq You're welcome!

From last few days after update of youtube when in Chrome the loading bar/or buffering doesn't show up and buffering is very slow. Where as In firefox youtube works fine. What is the problem? i couldn't find any proper solution, and also i don't like firefox.

^ Did you Clear your browser cache + cookies including Flash LSO cookies?

Yep, cleared all the cookies including the flash cookies.