Youtube Problem?

Youtube video is not working at my side? all other yahoo video and other sites are working fine...but when i open YT page video is not working? pls help me

Invidious not loading here too. The page itself opens but youtube buffering never starts/ Im on wateen

I am having this problem on LDN for the past week. Dont know why but all the Google sites are affected i.e. Gmail, Blogger, YouTube etc. All other websites work fine.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am having this problem on LDN for the past week. Dont know why but all the Google sites are affected i.e. Gmail, Blogger, YouTube etc. All other websites work fine.
[/quote]

Me too experiencing the same. I called LDN helpline and got PATHETIC response from the CSR that its not the problem at their end, Google servers are down. Using a proxy i face no such problem. It is definitely the problem at LDN end.

Me also facing this problem. Trying to open Youtube but it's not working.

Thats just stupidity. How can they even dare to say that Google's servers are down!!! What morons! I also used Gmail with proxy servers and its working fine. Thats a really lame excuse to give. Like the one your cablewallah used to give back in early 2000. :) By the way, I am using bing as my search engine in Opera for the past week just because of this. :(

Which is your browser ?

Its happening on all browsers. Only Google related sites are affected. All other sites work fine. It happens sometimes though not all the time. I am using Opera btw.

Its happening on all browsers. Only Google related sites are affected. All other sites work fine. It happens sometimes though not all the time. I am using Opera btw.
[/quote]

Recently I was facing the reverse of this issue, only google and youtube were working nothing else.

Problem did solve for few hours but now again it persists. My antivirus is detecting Ultrasurf as trojan. Can't use random proxies. Not in mood of changing proxy addresses again and again. Can some one give me good,working proxy?

Recently I was facing the reverse of this issue, only google and youtube were working nothing else.

[/quote]

Thats weird. Btw, i am getting a disconnection problem after like a couple of hours or so.

Thats weird. Btw, i am getting a disconnection problem after like a couple of hours or so.

[/quote]

Initially I thought it was MTU issue, but now it’s solved.

Its resolved now :D

jan 06 2011 youtube not working again, anybody else got the same issue?

I am removing LDN...gonna buy PTCL EVO :)