YouTube Lost Bandwidth

As recently youtube has introduced HD videos but i think they dont have much bandwidth to support those video

pehley every thing used to be fine

open youtube video and it starts playing and DU meter showing download of about 1.5mbps

now

you open youtube video...

in DU meter no more bandwidth than 50-100kbps

and time seems to be real slow

on the other hand metacafe videos[du meter shows me a download of 1mbps~] work real fine

SO prob is with youtube

Are you facing such prob????

yes youtube.com is suffering slow speed recently.. even if u check using proxies..loading fails or is too slow.. might fix up soon..

Nope, things are working fine here. Perhaps YouTube has modified how and what they edge-cache. ISP's have also started throttle YouTube et al because of the massive bandwidth consumption. There was a recent article which suggested that all YouTube and Video traffic on North American ISPs is even great than bittorrent traffic in volume. Given that ISPs are actively throttling bittorrent, I don't think it would must of a stretch to assume that large ISPs may start taking a hard look at YouTube as well.

youtube videos are playing here at 4kbps :o: so I have to download each video via rs remote-upload.

Haven't seen YouTube in the past week so can't say.

Yes facing the same problem. Around 50% of the videos are running terribly slow. Some of them are running fine.

ya same here some videos are even not loading

Yeah i've also noticed some videos don't play or are really slow but rest are fine

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yeah i’ve also noticed some videos don’t play or are really slow but rest are fine
[/quote]

probably some of their servers are having prob and the rest are fine

Youtube is streaming fine at my end now, yes it was creating bit problem for a couple of days but now it seems as if the problem is solved.. What do you guys say.? :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Youtube is streaming fine at my end now, yes it was creating bit problem for a couple of days but now it seems as if the problem is solved… What do you guys say.? :)
[/quote]

nope!!

checked some videos on their home page…