Your NICK on Wateen's CounterStrike Servers?

Your Nick on Wateen's Counter Strike Server's ..................

mine is "z3x" and sumtime "$triKer > 3" !! :D

(if ppl know that surely the call me cheater coz my Game is Mashallah se Gud :D )

re u talkin abt CS

if u r then i dont play it

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

re u talkin abt CS

if u r then i dont play it

[/quote]

yes im talking abt C-S !! :D

i always use my name as nick every where

gamers(x)pk,maxcom,mbl,ptcl and wateen servers

and my server.,

i use "HardStone" on any CS server

i use “HardStone” on any CS server
[/quote]

aah,.,.,. i saw u on wateen 2 ;)

well i use m00n... currently using "m00n walle lex fury" my favourite players... the wateen servers are not working today for me... and how are the ptcl servers if there are any?? mbl par register nahin hota... maxcom does not work for outsiders... a worldcall server works which has the noob map roadwars on all the time.... gamersXpk is a bad server with too much lag to play... even the wateen servers are laggin very much.. too hard to play... koi kaam ka server hay he nahin pakistan may... wateen's were good but they are not responding atm. which may lead me to believe that it is for their own users now or they are down... watever

^^

wateen's server's got hacked poorly

MBL do register nick try at their forum

i got their nick

yaar the first thing you gotta do is register at their forums.. i registered with different emails but the accounts are still unactive... no one is activating them... woh ho ga to cs nick kay liya apply karoon ga na

wel,ma nick iz methoD....bt wateen serverz aint workin & whn askd on their help lynz...those dumboZ dnt even knw abt cs....ny1 knwz whn wateen'z restartin da serverz???

My nick is "SHARABII THE DRUNKEN MASTER"

lahorilarka

TechMan ;)

By the way these days I am not playing on Wateen or other sXe enabled servers because I have Windows 2003 and sXe doesn't work on it :@

XTR3M3-3V0LUT|0N

My nick is “SHARABII THE DRUNKEN MASTER”
[/quote]

Ulukapathaa , remember me?? haha

TechMan ;)

By the way these days I am not playing on Wateen or other sXe enabled servers because I have Windows 2003 and sXe doesn’t work on it :@

[/quote]

I saw you playing on brain net server i even asked you if you were the same techman but you didnt reply.

Btw do you cheat i saw you once cheating:P

I saw you playing on brain net server i even asked you if you were the same techman but you didnt reply.

Btw do you cheat i saw you once cheating:P

[/quote]

Yes I saw your msg and replied back that I the same TechMan who used to play on MBL but I guess you were too busy killing people :P therefore you didn’t see my reply.

And regarding cheating lol I never cheat. Infact I have never even tried downloading some cheat.

By the way what was I doing which you think I was cheating? :D

Some people were saying that you were cheating,so i actually believed them.Sorry for accusing you of cheating:P

Btw my nick is Persian killer.

i use 'Sameed" as my nick

i always use my name as nick every where

gamers(x)pk,maxcom,mbl,ptcl and wateen servers

and my server.,

[/quote]

Bro how do U play on ptcl as you mentioned above. I dont think they started their gamming servers yet. :o

wel,ma nick iz methoD…bt wateen serverz aint workin & whn askd on their help lynz…those dumboZ dnt even knw abt cs…ny1 knwz whn wateen’z restartin da serverz???
[/quote]

Yo man how r u so this is your nick at WP. Well you know me same nick same game :lol: It nice to find you here too. :)