Youngest and oldest member of this forum

Lets all post our ages to see who is the oldest and youngest member of this forum age wise

i m 14

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Lets all post our ages to see who is the oldest and youngest member of this forum age wise

i m 14

[/quote]

waise i am 17

but ruhaan take a good at the site i gave in the websites section

here http://getbux.110mb.com

there us referer field

and mods y u deleted it

its not a spam

waise i am 17

but ruhaan take a good at the site i gave in the websites section

here http://getbux.110mb.com

there us referer field

and mods y u deleted it

its not a spam

[/quote]

Your posts are basically a big flashing advertisement board, so your posts with regards to making money seem all the more suspicious! Having said that I left a link to the original site. If your aim was to inform people of the original website without any referrals than that is achieved and you shouldn’t have a problem.

^ lol

btw i was thinking there's no need of this topic since we already have the introductions topic active on the same page, where we are discussing ages alongwith some other interesting facts as well..

Just a thought, no offense :)

^ lol

btw i was thinking there’s no need of this topic since we already have the introductions topic active on the same page, where we are discussing ages alongwith some other interesting facts as well…

Just a thought, no offense :)

[/quote]

none taken

22 or 23 cant remember lol

Please don't tell me that next thing we'll be discussing our zodiac signs :lol:

Your posts are basically a big flashing advertisement board, so your posts with regards to making money seem all the more suspicious! Having said that I left a link to the original site. If your aim was to inform people of the original website without any referrals than that is achieved and you shouldn’t have a problem.

[/quote]

The “$” like sign instead of a normal “S” says it all; in the avatar. No offense, it’s just a bit funny :P

I am old enough. :)

I am old enough to be able to tell the difference. :D

Please don’t tell me that next thing we’ll be discussing our zodiac signs :lol:
[/quote]

yes that is the plan, the next discussion after that will be ‘your favourite color’…

'Rate the person above you' and 'Antakshri' would do wonders :D ha!

I am 14 years.

Youngest members don't need to tell they are the youngest. :P

The “$” like sign instead of a normal “S” says it all; in the avatar. No offense, it’s just a bit funny :P

[/quote]

LOL

never go on avaters

[/quote]

Crypt keeper alert… lol just kidding. :D

well i guess its clear now i m the youngest member at 14 and Noyabiz is the oldest at 60 =D