received by e-mail, kind of funny and true, i thought share with you here, some of you may have received this by e-mail through your friends for those who didn't get, here it is.
You know you are a Pakistani when....?
* Your house smells like fried onions.
* When you tell your parents you got 98% marks in an exam, and they ask you what happened to the other two percent.
* You make tea in a saucepan.
* You never buy bin bags, but use your saved grocery bags for it.
* You put your clothes in suitcases instead of wardrobes.
* You have a 'Singer' sewing machine at home.
* Your mother has a minor disagreement with her sister and doesn't talk to her for ten years.
* You call an older person you've never met before "uncle".
* You hide everything from your parents.
* Your mother does everything for you if you are male.
* Your relatives alone could populate a small city.
* Everyone is a family friend.
* You were not that intelligent so you studied computer science or Business instead.
* You know no one who has studied music.
* You went to a university as far away from home as possible.
* You still came back home to live with your parents after you had finished.
* You like the meat well done.
* You eat onions with everything.
* You use chilli sauce instead of tomato ketchup.
* You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
* You say you hate Indian films(/songs) but secretly watch(/hear) them with your parents.
* You order Pakistani food in English language to impress the people you're with but the waiters don't understand you.
* You avoid public places when with a member of the opposite sex.
* You secure your baggage with a rope.
* You get very upset when airlines refuse to accept your luggage which is just 80 lbs. overweight.
* You go back to your parents' country and people treat you like a member of the royal family.
* You ask your dad a simple question and he tells you story of how he had to walk miles just to get to school.
* You are ALWAYS taking off and putting on your shoes wherever you go.
* In addition to cooking, you also use oil as a grooming aid.
* You have annoying nicknames.
* Your parents call all your friends "Beta". (beta=son, beti=daughter)
* Your mother measures wealth only in gold and diamonds.
* Your parents push the concept of an arranged marriage on you and try to demonstrate how well it works whenever they're not fighting.
* Your parents compare you to all of their friends' kids.
* If you are living abroad, at least once a week your mom says, "I want to go back to Pakistan".
* No one ever seems to call ahead of time to say they are coming over for a visit.
* Your parents worry what other people will think if you're not going to be a DOCTOR or ENGINEER.
* While living abroad, your parents always say, "It's cheaper in Pakistan.”