Yotube downloader for android

Hi guys!

Earlier I downloaded a software named "TubeX" from Android market. It was excellent in downloading any type of videos from uTube. I used to watch movies, dramas, trailers etc by downloading through this software. It had a capability of downloading utube videos in audio format as well.

Now the problem is I have switched my phone and was lately searching for same software from the market but surprisingly, it has vanished. I cannot find even a single software relating to the download of uTube videos.

Has anybody else experienced a same problem. Can anyone suggest an appropriate software to download ?

I just checked and TUBEX is available in market. Also there is Tubemate available for download.

I think they've removed it from Android market

4shared.com/file/tRu1MOoa/TubeX_v163.html

or

http://tubex.me/

[quote=", post:2, topic:15334"]

I just checked and TUBEX is available in market. Also there is Tubemate available for download.

[/quote]

If you check from your mobile then you can see TubeX in the list but it is not available for download.

[quote=“adnan3986, post:5, topic:15334”]

If you check from your mobile then you can see TubeX in the list but it is not available for download.

[/quote]

I downloaded and used TUBEX 1.6.7 right now.

The app description says it is not in the market, but I pressed Free and the Install button and it installed.

[quote=", post:6, topic:15334"]

I downloaded and used TUBEX 1.6.7 right now.

The app description says it is not in the market, but I pressed Free and the Install button and it installed.

[/quote]

I have downloaded TubeMate and it is running fine. TubeX is still not available for download. Thanks for advice dear