Xiaomi Mi Max (Standard Edition)

Model:
Xiaomi Mi Max (Standard Edition)

Condition:
New (Purchased straight from Xiaomi outlet in Wuhan, China)

City/Location:
Lahore

Shipping Available?
Yes. All over Pakistan via TCS. (Note: shipping charges will be added to the price. Charges will vary depending upon the destination city.)

Warranty:
6 months repair/return warranty.

Color:
Dark Grey

Specs Overview:
Storage - 64GB
RAM - 3GB
Chipset - Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20s
Click here to see detailed specifications

Final Price:
31000 PKR

FAQ:
Q. What is meant by High Edition?
A. It’s a term normally used by Chinese phone manufacturers to differentiate between base configuration version from the high end configuration version of the same device.
High Edition: High end configuration version
Standard Edition: Base configuration version

Q. Do I have to pay in advance?
A. No. The device can be shipped to your doorstep via TCS and you can pay cash upon delivery.

Q. Can I convert the phone to Global/International version?
A. Yes you can. Click here for more info

Q. How much shipping charges if i purchase from Karachi?
A. 700-800 PKR

Q. How can I claim warranty?
A. In case an issue occurs in the device or if the device is defective, it will be sent back to Xiaomi for repair. The whole process of the phone getting repaired and returning back to the buyer will take 3 months.

Q. Is the phone box sealed?
A. The phone box is not sealed because the box/packaging is opened by customs guys during checking.

Q. Can the phone be converted to International version before I purchase it?
A. No. I don’t alter the software of the device. I don’t even turn on the device.

Q. Glass Protector or Protective Case included?
A. No. You would have to buy those separately. Combined price of 0.5mm Tempered glass and Protective case can be anywhere between 500 (Min) - 1000 (Max) PKR.

Q. How can I confirm if the device is real or fake?
A. There are couple of ways you can do this:
a.Dial *#06# to get the IMEI number of the device. Visit the site imei.info and enter your IMEI number.
b.Install ‘CPUID’ app in your device and check if the specs of the device match the official specs.

PLEASE READ POST CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING ANY QUERIES.
I WOULD PREFER ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS CONTACT ME.
PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

PICTURE:

you were in china and got these two phone or you do business i mean if i want some other phone can you bring it for me from china and dispatch it to lahore??