Xbox vs pc graphic comparison

Hello friendx. I want your opinion that either pc or xbox(one or 360) gives the better graphics of new games like crysis 3,assasin's creed black flag,witcher 3 e.t.c.

Plz give the answers about graphics only and do not include any other specification like price e.t.c.

I just want to know if one have a high budget then what should he buy which give him better gaming experience and fun.

Is that a serious question?

Consoles will NEVER be as powerful as modern PCs. Not to forget that you can upgrade your PC every year while you're stuck with the same console for about 8 years since it's launch...

Here's a glimpse of the difference between the graphics of the so called next-gen and gaming PCs: (click on the photo to resize)

bf4_comparison_002.jpg

bf4_comparison_001.jpg

For more, go here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-face-off

Well.... thanks Upsilon ^_^

[quote=“Upsilon, post:2, topic:20579”]

Is that a serious question?

Consoles will NEVER be as powerful as modern PCs. Not to forget that you can upgrade your PC every year while you're stuck with the same console for about 8 years since it's launch...

Here's a glimpse of the difference between the graphics of the so called next-gen and gaming PCs: (click on the photo to resize)

bf4_comparison_002.jpg

bf4_comparison_001.jpg

For more, go here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-face-off

[/quote]

The irony that you gave examples of the game you loathe so much :P

I think xbox are really good now are days, They have dedicated resource and especially designed for games.

Only benefit and maybe the decisive aspect for consoles is the multiplayer support. One can give one stick to one child and other to second child and let them play peacefully or you can join in and play with your family. With PC this is only possible with very few games and with lot of configurations

Haha Yesa Myeline for play peacfully, Live peacefully you can use console... Let me make addition!!! for children multiplayer game your PC may be in danger zone all the time. :)

Console graphics are much better than the graphics in PC. It's more fun to play video games in console anyways.