XBOX LIVE in Pakistan for future

I requested MICROSOFT for XBOX LIVE in pakistan and they agreed but I also asked them with modded consoles so lets wait but what you people think on this topic.

LOL.

Yeah why not ;)

LOL

Keep on dreaming

You want Microsoft to give you XBLive ? Start buying ORIGINAL games!

Lets wait for a long time....! :)

no actually you can just stealth your pirated games and go on xbox live ;)

yeah we can use Xbox live in pakistan but its not officially supported and probably will never be officially supported.

Reason? Piracy.. Why would MS promote their product in a country where people are stealing games and making pirated copies which is in turn making thousands of dollars of loss for the game developers?

Plus pakistan isnt a big country for MS or gaming anyway so dont expect Xbox live officially in pakistan.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I requested MICROSOFT for XBOX LIVE in pakistan and they agreed but I also asked them with modded consoles so lets wait but what you people think on this topic.
[/quote]

Why ur posts are always related to xbox? There are other things in world too . . . Becoz on the judgement day Allah will not ask u to tell him about project natal, psn or xbox. . .

hes double agent

And I asked them to sell pirated Win7 in October and they agreed. :lol:

They're not stupid, their consoles are not sold at a profit, even if it is, it's a negligible profit, they mostly earn through selling their games. Like PS3 sold for a loss in the beginning so they'd earn from it later on. IIRC they still have to break even in the Xbox department (IIRC same is the case with Zune).

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

And I asked them to sell pirated Win7 in October and they agreed. :lol:
[/quote]

Nice one :D

:lol:

please request microsoft to donate some sugar and floor to the needy people of pakistan....:)