Xbox 360 controller with PC

Has anyone here used a wired Xbox 360 controller for PC gaming, especially FIFA? Does it work on PC exactly as it does on an Xbox 360?

Yes. Wired controller works just fine out of the box.

Yes I have used both Wired and Wireless Xbox 360 controllers with PC , they both work perfect with all games including FIFA...

^Thanks for the feedback guys.

[quote=“jDk, post:2, topic:19359”]

Yes. Wired controller works just fine out of the box.

[/quote]

[quote="ShoukaT, post:3, topic:19359"]

Yes I have used both Wired and Wireless Xbox 360 controllers with PC , they both work perfect with all games including FIFA...

[/quote]

Another question...how much will a wired Xbox controller cost? And what's the price for Xbox wireless receiver?

I'd rather you don't bother with the Wireless controller. YOu will not only have to buy a receiver for the wireless controller, but you will be "forced" to buy rechargeable batteries for the controller, as normal batteries run out much too sooner with the Xbox controller. Wired controller is your best option. But be aware that the market is literally flooded with cheap knockoffs "made in china" controllers. If you can find a "made by Microsoft" 360 controoler, it'll last you a good while.

Check PG or ShopHive, Vmart for pricing.

[quote=", post:5, topic:19359"]

Another question...how much will a wired Xbox controller cost? And what's the price for Xbox wireless receiver?

[/quote]

price is a different matter , you wont be able to find it in Pakistan , you ll be lucky if you find it ,

mine costed about ~15$ from Amazon ... you may not be able to find it in Pakistan or if you find it , it ll be a cheap knockoff...

[quote=“jDk, post:6, topic:19359”]

I'd rather you don't bother with the Wireless controller. YOu will not only have to buy a receiver for the wireless controller, but you will be "forced" to buy rechargeable batteries for the controller, as normal batteries run out much too sooner with the Xbox controller. Wired controller is your best option. But be aware that the market is literally flooded with cheap knockoffs "made in china" controllers. If you can find a "made by Microsoft" 360 controoler, it'll last you a good while.

Check PG or ShopHive, Vmart for pricing.

[/quote]

I won't be buying wireless controllers, just a wireless receiver and get the controllers from a friend who has an Xbox.

And which shop in Karachi do you think will have the original equipment?

Don't know about karachi, but you can check online shops I listed. You can also buy one from Galaxy Computers, they're selling those Razer Xbox 360 controller, they may be pricey, but at least they're genuine.

[quote=“jDk, post:10, topic:19359”]

Don't know about karachi, but you can check online shops I listed. You can also buy one from Galaxy Computers, they're selling those Razer Xbox 360 controller, they may be pricey, but at least they're genuine.

[/quote]

Yeah, galaxy so far has good lot of original equipment.