Www.egadgets.pk is live :)

!!Ladies and Gentlemen Boys and Girls!! the wait is over, Join the fun in the Exclusive launch of website, www.egadgets.pk its time to step into the world of egadgets

This website is all about

Gadget Reviews

Gadget News

Gadget Prices

Focusing to Pakistani Audience :)

Good website :) I hope it gets updated aswell.

Whats your Gadget? Lolz.. thats a strange slogan.

Killed my excitement a bit, by name i thought finally we got someone to offer all those tiny, funny, and cool small gadgets we look on international websites. Its all about reviews only. I didnt get something e.g. whats does "HTC Desire review in Pakistan" means. HTC will remain HTC whether in Pakistan or in UK. The review is generic, it has to be coz there nothing special one can write to use HTC in Pakistan. Same goes to other gadgets.

I hope you are not going to copy content :D , and yeh agree with Icon that the name suggests it to be a gadget selling web. Not a review blog :o

I guess it is a good thing to review products in Pakistan, it gives the Pakistani perception and usability review in Pakistani conditions. Full encouragement from my behalf.

lolx they have cricket live score widget on the sidebar

Good website...

@IconSourcing

I also thought that and got very excited that it would be a gadget selling website...

Change the color of this link please

"Ticket and Event Details Now Available"

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Killed my excitement a bit, by name i thought finally we got someone to offer all those tiny, funny, and cool small gadgets we look on international websites. Its all about reviews only. I didnt get something e.g. whats does “HTC Desire review in Pakistan” means. HTC will remain HTC whether in Pakistan or in UK. The review is generic, it has to be coz there nothing special one can write to use HTC in Pakistan. Same goes to other gadgets.
[/quote]

Lol… I think he has done that for SEO… A review in Pakistan, B review in Pakistan, most people out there try to boost their search engine rankings using forceful keywords…

@happymaza

Keep up the good work :)

PS. The layout is a bit off when viewed in IE at 1024x768 resolution (most used). Esp the Facebook block.

@happymaza

PS. The layout is a bit off when viewed in IE at 1024x768 resolution (most used). Esp the Facebook block.

[/quote]

2nd to it, check in IE 1024x768.

@happymaza

[/quote]

Thanks for your appreciation, It really matters :)

I have forwarded your message to the designing department, thanks for pointing out :)

2nd to it, check in IE 1024x768.

[/quote]

I have forwarded your message to the designing department, thanks for pointing out :)