[WTS] Wall Designs , Wall Stickers Now in Pakistan

Hi Guyzzzzz

We are selling wall stickers in pakistan.

Simply you can make ur home WOW with them . Easy to use and very heart touching .

★ Material: PVC

★ Size: 34*68cm [ This is package size sticker size is same like picture ]

★ Weight: 70g

Instructions:

1. Clean and dry surface to make sure that the surface must be flat and there is no any carve;

2. Take out the image from the backing paper;

3. Apply to the surface as the picture shows;

4. Press firmly to squeeze out any air bubbles.

NOW YOU GUYZ CAN DECORATE YOUR HOMES VERY EASILY WITH THEM.

SHIPPING : ALL OVER PAKISTAN.

LETS HAVE A LOOK.

afc1_35.jpg

YOU CAN GIVE THEM AS A GIFT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND SOME SPECIAL FRIENDS TO :P

PLZ VISIT OUR ALBUM FOR MORE DESIGNS

PRICE : ONLY 800/RS with free shipping to all over PAKISTAN ............... ONLY SHIPPING COST IS 200/RS :@

SOME STIKERS HAVE LOW AND SOME STICKERS HAVE HIGH PRICES BUT MOST ARE FOR 600/RS.

Comfirm Prices On Phone.

u can call or sms us any time.

CONTECT : 0332-8339558

E-mail :

yahoo : symdanish2004@yahoo.com

live : kashif-08@live.com

Thanks For Viewing Our Product................

Looks good ;)

fantastic , you guys accept custom orders ? like if i give you high resolution PSD it will be possible for you to transform that into sticker ? because i checked all the designs they look bit girlish

Yep! good work...

You should also make stuff like (a baby sitting with his laptop and having a feeder in his mouth :P ) as you could get added response from here...

Xainnadeem is right, I also found them being interests to ladies or some new lovers. yep they look kind of romantic.

One more suggestion I would like to give if you don't mind, that you should use flickr or picasa for your albums as you will have the option to categorize them easily and can have them captioned to take orders easily. It would even help your customers feel good being in a right place for the right thing. though photobucket is not that bad any way.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Looks good ;)
[/quote]

thanks buddy

fantastic , you guys accept custom orders ? like if i give you high resolution PSD it will be possible for you to transform that into sticker ? because i checked all the designs they look bit girlish
[/quote]

thanks for ur comment.

we dont have option like custom orders for now

we focus on cool themes and these are not girlish if u take them as girlish so they are but they re all cool stickers which any one can use them in thier home.

and we start thread on many sites we got very positive response and we alredy sold out 50% sticker’s which we import.

Yep! good work…

You should also make stuff like (a baby sitting with his laptop and having a feeder in his mouth :P ) as you could get added response from here…

Xainnadeem is right, I also found them being interests to ladies or some new lovers. yep they look kind of romantic.

One more suggestion I would like to give if you don’t mind, that you should use flickr or picasa for your albums as you will have the option to categorize them easily and can have them captioned to take orders easily. It would even help your customers feel good being in a right place for the right thing. though photobucket is not that bad any way.

[/quote]

great idea… thanks.

now stickers are again in stock all designs are available