[WTS] VPS/VPN just in 760RS/Month Spacial Promo for WP users

Each of our VPS nodes is equipped with a minimum of 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM and utilize RAID-10 Disk Technologies to provide a reliable and stable VPS Hosting environment. Our servers have HyperThreading thanks to the Intel Xeon processors that are in operation. All servers operate under the popular OpenVZ virtualization technology.

We all love this Tecnology forum so we offer promo for you get 2nd month free with this promo code

WPLOVE

PLAN 1
$7.30

per month

• Disk Space 30GB RAID Protected
  • Monthly Bandwidth 250GB
  • Guaranteed RAM 1GB
  • Swap 1GB
  • IP Address 1
  • Management $20/Month
order now | More Info
PLAN 2
$14.30

per month

• Disk Space 60GB RAID Protected
  • Monthly Bandwidth 500GB
  • Guaranteed RAM 2GB
  • Swap 2GB
  • IP Address 1
  • Management $20/Month
PLAN 3
$21.30

per month

• Disk Space 90GB RAID Protected
  • Monthly Bandwidth 750GB
  • Guaranteed RAM 3GB
  • Swap 3GB
  • IP Address 1
  • Management $20/Month
PLAN 4
$27.30

per month

• Disk Space 120GB RAID Protected
  • Monthly Bandwidth 1TB
  • Guaranteed RAM 4GB
  • Swap 4GB
  • IP Address 1
  • Management $20/Month

order now | More Info

Please state your terms of use. Can we mine bitcoins on your server?

http://vmakerhost.com/term.html

Yes

Your Terms state otherwise:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer ofVMakerHOST is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be cancelled without chance of refund. Server abuse includes but is not limited to the following:

A. CPU/Resource intensive Programs

[/quote]

Yes We allow bitcoins mine, But as you know its VPS and also have some limits in resources as long you are in limit there is no problem,

we not cancelled any account without given any chance :)

You know that the moment bitcoining software starts it spikes and stays at 100% CPU till its closed!

You can use 100% CPU allow to vps not a problem

or you can get cheap dedicated server

[quote=“VMakerHOST, post:7, topic:20708”]

You can use 100% CPU allow to vps not a problem

or you can get cheap dedicated server

[/quote]

According to this article even mining with a dedicated hardware is not cost effective and also mining with a CPU is even more ineffective. Let me tell what will happen, once a user starts bitcoin mining software on your VPS and within minutes you will ban the user and take away all his money because he abused the server resources. Am i wrong?

If mining is allowed, then normal users should stay away :)

[quote=“Myelin, post:8, topic:20708”]

According to this article even mining with a dedicated hardware is not cost effective and also mining with a CPU is even more ineffective. Let me tell what will happen, once a user starts bitcoin mining software on your VPS and within minutes you will ban the user and take away all his money because he abused the server resources. Am i wrong?

[/quote]

As i say you can use any thing BUT in limits, if you use extra resources we inform you :)

if you think you need more resources try use dedicated server, need any further information kindly contact our support they will guide you more :)

[quote=“RashidNQH, post:9, topic:20708”]

If mining is allowed, then normal users should stay away :)

[/quote]

Our door open for everyone, you can also join us as reseller :)