WTS : Things U need from Bangkok - KL-Tokyo

Guies ,

As the thread says , I am going abroad on the 9 th of This month till 29 Aug .

I will be staying in

* KL-Malaysia

* Bangkok-Thailand

* Tokyo-Japan

* Jakarta-Indonesia

The purpose of this thread , Is to inquire if you need something from there. I will be pulling a lot of things from there.

If you need anything. I will be glad to bring it by adding 22% total on the amount .

If u need anything , let me know .

Payment terms : I will be taking cash , or anything that will possibly a part token money

Shipping : I will be in Khi - I can courier the stuff

Thanks

22% is too steep i'll pay .0001% if you agree than email me

by the way tomorrow ill be going to landa bazaar if anybody want anything let me know, new shipment of gora clothing has arrived, i'll only charge 20 rupees on top (15 rs for ganey ka juice and 5 rs for sulaimani pan).

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

22% is too steep i’ll pay .0001% if you agree than email me

by the way tomorrow ill be going to landa bazaar if anybody want anything let me know, new shipment of gora clothing has arrived, i’ll only charge 20 rupees on top (15 rs for ganey ka juice and 5 rs for sulaimani pan).

[/quote]

:lol: i want something but can you please skip ganey ka juice as i can not afford to pay for that.

22% is too steep i’ll pay .0001% if you agree than email me

by the way tomorrow ill be going to landa bazaar if anybody want anything let me know, new shipment of gora clothing has arrived, i’ll only charge 20 rupees on top (15 rs for ganey ka juice and 5 rs for sulaimani pan).

[/quote]

Yar bhai jan sulemani pan kha k gayab mat hojana. LOL

22% is an insanely high markup, quite frankly. For every Rs. 100,000 spent, you'll make Rs. 22,000 - Fishiness.

Good offer but 22 % is insane. Perhaps 10 % at the very max would be decent that too if whatever you ordered reached within 10 days and by air.

22% is way too high doood!

just like Abbas said, 10% is what someone might find agreeable.

by charging 22%, i guess you'll be taking out all the travel expenses from ur 'customers'?

22% is an insanely high markup, quite frankly. For every Rs. 100,000 spent, you’ll make Rs. 22,000 - Fishiness.
[/quote]

Try bringing it on ur source if have some than commenting

I am offering a service

Do me a favour

Order online and courier it .

See the difference

So stop lamenting nonsense if u cant do anything

22% is way too high doood!

just like Abbas said, 10% is what someone might find agreeable.

by charging 22%, i guess you’ll be taking out all the travel expenses from ur ‘customers’?

[/quote]

Well if u dont agree than dont talk

Mind your business mate :)

No one is forcing u to buy if u dont want to

I can revise the percentage if you guies are intrested. But not less than 15 percent

[/quote]

-hey jshak control yourself what are you dada or something, i don’t know what kind of businessman are you.

-if you advertise something than consumer has all right to question what you are offering. why are you using so abusive language, show some class man if you have any.

-yes it does look kind of fishy that you may be trying to skip in one of those oriental country you are talking about and not come back and trying to collect some down money from us, as you may have no intention of returning to pakistan.

- after what reading your harsh and abusive comments about other members here. and the thugness you have shown I DON"T TRUST YOU.

you preparing for an all expense paid trip?

this dude is not just here he is selling stuff all over other pakistani forums, i saw him in other forums too. looks too fishy

oh my god this guy is ripping us of here by charging us 22% he is offering the same service to WCCFTECH.COM at only 17%.

and he is questioning abbasjin, JSHAK YOU ARE A HYPOCRYTE.

http://wccftech.com/forum/things-u-need-from-bangkok-kl-tokyo-19664.html

[/quote]

dude, sorry to remind you but this aint eBay. Its a discussion forum and every member can express whether he agrees/disagrees to anything.

[/quote]

actually, at times I find it my business to stop innocent ppl falling prey to any possible online scam. Extending this view of mine, dear members should like to see this page also

Title: Things U need from Bangkok - KL - Tokyo

url: http://www.pkforum.com/vb/computers-hardware/4536-things-u-need-bangkok-kl-tokyo.html

[/quote]

I know, no once can force me. :)

this very guy has the highest trader ratings at pakgamers...now u guys wudnt know of that because ur on a virtually handicapped forum widout any of those systems on here?

This is guy is asking u 22%, try finding out how much a drop shipper would charge u from japan, want me to give u a taste?

4000yens straightforward fee, ems charges, bank wire transfer fee(yes its very substantial), domestic shipping in japan, 5% consumption tax in japan, packaging costs 1000 yen,customs duty in pakistan....

trust me i know what it costs when all that adds up.....

17% vs 25% isnt hypocrisy! even Islam doesnt dissallow it who the hell r u to claim it is hypocrisy?

arshadmunir ON A PERSONAL NOTE YOU NIETHER HAVE THE RIGHT NOR THE LOGICAL ARGUMENT TO PROVE(atleast under the very rules of Islam) HYPOCRISY SO DONT USE THAT WORD IN VAIN I REPEAT DONT USE IT IN VAIN!

A businessman can offer his services at any price he wishes even Islam permits it, it depends on the buyer to say yes its a free market go get the service from a international shopping site or something lets see if that costs u 10%....

now instead of saying hez fishy u shudve asked wat credibility does he have to offer? im sure he wudve showed u....he has 100% positive feedback on all the trades he has made there and he has the highest there!

If anyone wants to avail jshak's services, then you can contact him. If not then please refrain from commenting here. Considering this is a personalized service, and doesn't really involve the issue of legality, he can charge whatever he chooses. So lets not turn this into a flame war. After this people will start to go on vacations.

P.s. It'd be nice if people tried to keep religion out of everything. Self-righteous halo boys are annoying...

Deltree Thanks mate

i wanna know if jshak and deltree are the same people, they both are active in other forums one looking out for another, its like when somebody talk negative about jshak then deltree is there to rescue him, whats the scam man? same thing happened here where detree wrote volumes of praises for him and then jshak is thanking him. This so old trick man come up with something new.

Arshad Mind your business . If u care to much . 2 words for u . Get lost

yaar it think we should leave this guy alone!

its the buyers choice if he wants to do business with him or not