[WTS] Sony ps2 slim wiht stuff

Hey guys i want to sell my Ps2 slim which is in very good condition and is 3 months old

with it im also giving

1 - memory card (this was not included when i bought my ps2)

2 - controller

3 - 10 popular games

4 - ac adapter (charger)

5 - ntsc adapter (this was also not included when i bought my ps2,but its very useful)

Games are ::

1 -Driver parallel lines

2 - call of duty 3

3 - medal of honour van guard

4 - NFS pro street

5 - pro evolution 2008

6 - God Father

7 - Ghost recon advance war fighter

8 - Metal gear solid 3

9 - Smack down vs raw 2008 (lil scratched)

10 - socom combined assault!!

Its in very nyc condition and plays all games and dvds (pirated and original)

I bough it for 10.000 and im selling it for

6.800 with 10 games

6.200 with 5 games

pm me or reply if interested

thankyou

kyle, first of all update ur profile and input the city/location information so others can know where you're from.

right now i cant guess whether you are from north pole, the south pole, mars, or somewhere from pakistan.

so again, which city you'r from?

why are you selling? has this ps2 ever given any read/loading errors?

im from karachi

im selling cuz i want to buy ps3

and i swear it doesnt give any errorrs!!

are these all the games you ever played just 10.

wat do u mean??

all are tested and running

if not 10 den tell me how many u want??

no no i am just asking you! that how many games have you played other than these. its just that there are many games available at ps2 worth having in your collection resident evil, devil may cry, FF, God of war. and ps3 might not be backward compatible with the pirated games.

ohh

i hav around 150 games

if u want some changing in the list i can surely replace some games

hmm!

any one interested??

kyle i am interested but first answer some of my concerns

1. I can definitely purchase it (and i want to) but by mid june? Will it be possible?

2. Does the slim Ps2 work better than the fat one? I've heard that the slim one heats up quickly?

3. Wats the capacity of the memory card?

4. can u post some pics?

man it will be posible but tell surely becuz if at end u say dat i cant buy den it will be a waste of tym for me (so the last date is 7 jun)

and yea it does work better than fat psp in matters of lens!!it will not heat up if u just keep playing it will heat up wen u just left ur ps2 open

capacity of mem card is 8mb

but plz first teme are you really interested den ill giv u da pics

and those prices are final!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

kyle i am interested but first answer some of my concerns

1. I can definitely purchase it (and i want to) but by mid june? Will it be possible?

2. Does the slim Ps2 work better than the fat one? I’ve heard that the slim one heats up quickly?

3. Wats the capacity of the memory card?

4. can u post some pics?

[/quote]

no heating up for slim ps2 i can guarantee you that. i’ve played games constantly for 10+ hours with out a problem many times in summer.

ya the fat version doesn't comes with the adapter that why it gets heated

HENCE!!

slim is better than fat

My offer is 4.5k for only console i dont need nothing else(no gamez no mem card no controller) coz i already have 250 gamz...........n alot of stuff..waisay bhee PCSX2 is working fine n in coming days it will play most of the gamz at 100%

i will buy it

but after seeing it

lol!!!no

if i want to sell ps2 what will i do wid memory card and a controller

any one interested?

i have a ps2 slim with 2 controllers , 2 memcards one Japanese and one just bought Chinese(for 700 RS!!!) and its 10 months old/ usage time =3 or 4 months.

and if was to sell my price would be between 58oo to 6500. your price is extreme.

1 memory card fr = 1000

1 controller for = 800

ps2 for = 4000

games for = 400

============== 6.200

well man i am interested for my younger brother, can you post some picture of its condition and can u tell whether u can ship to any other city or just selling in karachi

thats what exactly i offerd .

i offered u well for only console only

u hav a chance ........................of selling items separate n thats way u can get more than u asking