WTS: Sony Ericsson C905 8Megapixel Cybershot Phone

I present to you the mighty [colour=red]SONY ERICSSON C905[/colour]. The world's BEST 8megapixel phone ever yet.

[h]MANUFACTURER'S DESCRIPTION:[/h]

The 8.1-megapixel C905 Cyber-shot™ phone is equipped with Xenon flash and is always ready to capture the best moments of your life.

[colour=blue]What's in it?[/colour]

Video blog

You get your own personal blog site with your phone. So why not add some moving pictures to it? Shoot a video clip, and all it takes to upload it is a few clicks.

Perfect timing

Put an end to mistimed photos. BestPic™ gives you seven chances to capture the precise moment you want. As well as your shot, your Cyber-shot™ phone takes three images as you press the button, and another three afterwards. And it works when you're in the dark, too - BestPic™ can be used together with the flash. Keep the pictures you want, bin the rest.

Cyber-shot™

Sony Ericsson’s megapixel digital camera gives you crisp high resolution every time and added features more common to standalone cameras.

Face detection

Want the people in your photos to come out sharp and clear? With the Face detection function activated, the camera automatically finds - and focuses on - the face in your viewfinder.

Find the way - a GPS

You'll never get lost again. Your phone has built-in aGPS. Location-based services like Google Maps™ and Wayfinder help you find the way to your destination. Or add location info to your images - use the geo-tagging function.

Blog your life

The easy way to share your life in pictures. Take or choose a photo, add a little text and publish it for friends and family to enjoy

Email in your pocket

Built-in email client - access your inbox anywhere, check and send email from anywhere in the world.

HSDPA – serious download speed

Enjoy the mobile Internet at broadband-like speed in your phone. Download large files and email attachments in a snap. Get Web sites and news feeds to your screen in seconds. HSDPA takes 3G a step further.

Wayfinder Navigator™

With the C905 at hand, you won't get lost - no matter where your travels take you. Your phone comes pre-loaded with a trial version* of Wayfinder Navigator™. Stay on track with turn-by-turn navigation instructions, unlimited access to an online travel planning tool and downloadable maps.

Smart Contrast

Pictures as you'd see them with the naked eye - or better. The Smart Contrast function automatically generates light and colour balance.

BestPic™

Activate BestPic™ to take seven pictures in quick succession - with one press of the camera button. Keep the ones you like, delete the rest.

DLNA sharing

Your phone has DLNA support, allowing you to connect wirelessly to other electronic devices via Wi-Fi. See your photos on your TV, for example - just connect, sit down and enjoy.

The Wi-Fi alternative

For a fast Internet connection in hotspots, your phone has Wi-Fi support.

Media player

Enjoy music and video playback using the integrated Media player. Several file formats are supported.

Features of the Sony Ericsson C905 include:

* 8.1 megapixel camera with xenon flash, face detection autofocus, smart contrast, image stabiliser, red-eye reduction and 16x digital zoom

* Video camera (30 frames / second) with video stabiliser, video light and video calling

* Display: TFT, 262,144-colour, 240 x 320 pixels (2.4 inches)

* Media player

* FM radio with RDS

* MP3/AAC ringtones

* Speakerphone

* Voice recorder

* Assisted GPS with Google Maps

* Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email

* 3D Java games

* Animated wallpaper

* Personal organiser functions

* Flight mode

* Vibration alert

* Memory: 160 Mbytes plus support for Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) (up to 8GB)

* Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB mass storage, WiFi, DLNA support, modem

* Internet: Web browser, RSS feeds, blogging, HSDPA (3.6 Mbps)

* Quadband (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900) plus 3G (UMTS 2100) HSDPA

* Size: 104 x 49 x 18 mm

* Weight: 136g

* Talktime: 4 hours (3G) - 9 hours (2G)

* Battery standby: 360 - 380 hours

3225566136_32d5bc94e3_o.jpg

3225566092_7b96f158cd_o.jpg

3225566046_611cde143c_o.jpg

3224709061_4d3784e81a_o.jpg

3225565890_14584b4a1b_o.jpg

Included in the box:

- Travel charger

- Books and manuals

- PC suite CD

- Data cable

- Handsfree

- 2GB M2 Card

- M2 USB Adapter

Condition: 10/10 TOTALLY BRAND NEW CONDITION

Reason for selling: Need money for other stuff

Colour: Night Black

[colour=red]FINAL DEMAND: 40,000[/colour]

[colour=blue]P.s. Need to sell urgent. Otherwise will sell it in the market.[/colour]

[colour=blue]P.s.s Time wasters are urged to kindly keep off the thread. Serious buyers ONLY.[/colour]

Surprised that nobody wants such a great mobile :|

no body wants it for the price you're selling it for.

I have written negotiable in case you didn't read that.

And sane offers are welcome more than anything.

Obviously people shouldn't expect me to sell this at the price of a C902 or something else.

Demand has been reduced. I think it's really a bargain considering Innov8 which is the only other 8MP is available for 60k and Samsung can't compete with Sony Ericsson. Especially with the Cyber Shot.

Demand reduced to 45k!!!

30000 RS

call at 03008499077

Already have an offer of 35000 from a shop and from a guy.

Reconsider your offer.

[colour=red]FINAL DEMAND IS 40000![/colour]

I can offer 36000

send me an SMS or call at 0302 485 6106 if acceptable

Thanks

40k is final.

I'm already getting 38k.

And you live in Lahore.

trade with iphone 3G?

Nope sorry.

no problem i sold it already.. for 43K.. IT was brand new, full accessories... There is a shortage of these in Islamabad, and people go crazy for them!

Congratulations dude. I need cash that's why i said no. And a shop guy offered me 38k so i am going tomorrow after 12 to sell it to him. If i get an offer of 40k before that then good enough. Lucky guy who will get this set i would say. It's an amazing phone. I made videos in a concert on Saturday and they were better than those made from digital camera's.

Sold