WTS: Samsung Nexus S

SAMOLED VERSION

Condition- 9/10

Note: The front of the phone is 100% scratchless. There are minor scratches on the back which are ONLY VISIBLE when seen from an angle under direct light. The plastic of this phone is such that this is unavoidable because I take utmost care of my phone. You cant actually feel the scratches. It's like the back of an iPod. You cant avoid the scratches.

Warranty- NO

Used- 3 months

Accessories- I misplaced the booklets. The box and all other accessories are with me.

Bootloader- Unlocked

* - Shipping options: Anywhere in pakistan on buyers risk

* - Location of item: Rawalpindi/islamabad

* - Contact method and time- post here or leave a message

* - Accepted payment methods: hand to hand/bank transfer

Price: 38,000rs

You did not mention your location.

i live in islamabad/pindi but can ship it anywhere on buyers risk

Comply with B/S/T rules.

Which Frequency is it on ?

[quote=“punk, post:5, topic:15037”]

Which Frequency is it on ?

[/quote]

this phone is only for sale in pakistan and if you live in pakistan you wouldnt be asking this question.

I’ll upload a pic with wired pakistan written on it.

Nexus S came with two frequency bands. Both work fine with Txt/Call but with Data, one is slower. If the phone was bought in PK, then it would be fine but if it was brought from abroad then it might have that thing. I just guessed its from abroad because it dont have any warranty. I am sorry if I offended you by any way

[quote=“ammarmalik2008, post:6, topic:15037”]

I’ll upload a pic with wired pakistan written on it.
[/quote]

Read the rules to see what info must be posted in each WTS thread.

[quote=“punk, post:7, topic:15037”]

Nexus S came with two frequency bands. Both work fine with Txt/Call but with Data, one is slower. If the phone was bought in PK, then it would be fine but if it was brought from abroad then it might have that thing. I just guessed its from abroad because it dont have any warranty. I am sorry if I offended you by any way

[/quote]

It was bought in Pakistan. It’s factory unlocked.