WTS - Reliable and Affordable Offshore/Onshore Alpha Master Reseller

Hi, Guys!

Hi, Guys! Welcome to our First Official thread of FirstHosting at WiredPakistan!

I know that many people really need Alpha Master Reseller Hosting, to run their hosting company, because on a start people don't have much money to pay for servers, so they need to get reliable Alpha Reseller Hosting, and many rare reliable hosting companies are offering Alpha Master Reseller Hosting, the one who are offering may have very bad service like support or may have down times.

I am today going to offer the reliable and affordable Alpha Reseller Hosting, the rates are not cheapest because we need to ensure the quality of service we are giving you.

We've more then 200 alpha clients and we regularly adding new servers, our servers are located in USA/GERMANY/NETHERLAND and all of them have 100% uptime.

Please take a look at Plans

Disk Space = Unmetered

BW = Unmetered

Rvskins = Installed

Softaculous = Installed

cPanel/WHM/ = Installed

zamFoo = Installed (For creation of Master Resellers)

Resellers/Masters Allowed = Unlimited

Price = $22.50/year.

But you can use this promo to get $6.50 discount on first month billing = SPECIAL-ALPHA

More Details || Order

You can check out More Plan here:

Shared Hosting

Reseller Hosting

Master Reseller Hosting

Alpha Master Reseller Hosting

thank you for reading, if you've any questions you can mail us at : Mail@FirstHosting.us

You are 100% Unreliable According to me!

Registers in Nov 2009 and got Editor's choice award 2009 + Best web host award 2009, Off course images are too small so one can't see the awarding authority. Anyways let me quote from your website:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
FirstHosting™ began in 2009 as a small web hosting provider. Shortly after incorporating in late 2009, the company quickly made the transition to providing web hosting services.
[/quote]

Now first tell me have you registered the FirstHosting trademark? Where did you incorporated in late 2009? US or Pakistan? Incorporated as? Do you have any valid Memorandum of Incorporation? etc etc.

Okay leave this all lets have a look at the Domain Whois:

Registrant Contact Information:

Name: Alex M

Organization: FirstHosting

Address 1: ------

City: New York

State: New York

Zip: 10001

Phone: +1.0

Email: mail@firsthosting.us

[/quote]

Quite Interesting!!!

You also own FirstHosting.in, Lets have a look at this domain's Whois records:

Registrant Name:Alex

Registrant Organization:FirstHosting

Registrant Street1:st34

Registrant Street2:

Registrant Street3:

Registrant City:IDB

Registrant State/Province:Delaware

Registrant Postal Code:55500

Registrant Country:US

Registrant Phone:+32.8125840

[/quote]

Again, False records!!!

Wanna Hear MORE????

On the side note kindly learn how to quote prices and how to quote testimonials!

BUSTED !!!!

:)

Bhai Kia chakar hai

You are 100% Unreliable According to me!

Registers in Nov 2009 and got Editor’s choice award 2009 + Best web host award 2009, Off course images are too small so one can’t see the awarding authority. Anyways let me quote from your website:

Now first tell me have you registered the FirstHosting trademark? Where did you incorporated in late 2009? US or Pakistan? Incorporated as? Do you have any valid Memorandum of Incorporation? etc etc.

Okay leave this all lets have a look at the Domain Whois:

Quite Interesting!!!

You also own FirstHosting.in, Lets have a look at this domain’s Whois records:

Again, False records!!!

Wanna Hear MORE???

On the side note kindly learn how to quote prices and how to quote testimonials!

[/quote]

LOL - First of all please read very carefully on site its private owned company.

Secondly, I would like to say that if you got a property who else can ask you to put his/her name on that property.

Guys i still dont understand what it means