[WTS] Rapidshare account checker with security lock check feature

Hi

As stated in the topic i am selling a rapidshare account checker which can check if the account is secured or not in addition with its validity and points.

Heres the screen of checker:

http://i43.tinypic.com/10z8zo4.jpg

Its not backdoored and 100% safe to use.Here is the virus scan done @ http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Price = $10 and is negotiable

Contact info : Just noticed this forum dont have pm feature..

Add me on msn : nkhldby@hotmail.com

Thank You

10$ Ohhh Is Tooo Much I Have Already this software Any One Want Tell Me only 300 Rs ........

adil_ahmed@msn.com

^ Where you get it from?

Well havent i mentioned the price is negotiable + mine one is different..

Additionally i said "MINE ONE CAN CHECK IF THE ACCOUNT IS SECURED/LOCKED BY OWNER OR NOT

IN ADDITION TO WITH ACCOUNT VALIDITY AND POINTS"

The one you are selling i will sell at $5 but the offer i put is for latest version.

I will add screen soon

Don't take it personal but I suspect the functionality of this software.

By looking at screen shots, I suspect that it's a FAKE SOFTWARE.

How could it can scan with Anti-Virus software which neither do not have on-line scanners nor installed in PC?

I suspect this software is build to give fake impression that it has scanned RapidShare account with all major Anti-Virus but I suspect this software will do much more sinister action and that is to send username/password to creator of software.

Run this software on your own risk.

Mods, please ask from these posters that how this software can possibly scan with Anti-Viruses that are neither available as on-line scanner nor are installed in computer?

Mods, if you also suspect that this is a fake software with obvious purpose of username/password snatching then please DELETE THIS THREAD to protect innocents.

Lol..That screen isnt of the checker but is of online scanner result to prove that its not backdoored..Thats a site for online scanning..Visit it.It checks the software using 32 kinds of antivirus.

If you dont trust the results from there please provide the scanner you prefer.I will post the result of it.

And 1 thing if i would have attached a keylogger with it why would i will sell it.If i post it freely it will give me more victims?

Dont think its something virus its just legit checker.If anyone will buy it from here he can clarify it..

screenshot added..Dont get confused..The screen showing here is the result of virus scan taken @ http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Click the tinypic link to get the screen of the checker..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Don’t take it personal but I suspect the functionality of this software.

By looking at screen shots, I suspect that it’s a FAKE SOFTWARE.

How could it can scan with Anti-Virus software which neither do not have on-line scanners nor installed in PC?

I suspect this software is build to give fake impression that it has scanned RapidShare account with all major Anti-Virus but I suspect this software will do much more sinister action and that is to send username/password to creator of software.

Run this software on your own risk.

Mods, please ask from these posters that how this software can possibly scan with Anti-Viruses that are neither available as on-line scanner nor are installed in computer?

Mods, if you also suspect that this is a fake software with obvious purpose of username/password snatching then please DELETE THIS THREAD to protect innocents.

[/quote]

100% agreed

Lol…That screen isnt of the checker but is of online scanner result to prove that its not backdoored…Thats a site for online scanning…Visit it.It checks the software using 32 kinds of antivirus.

If you dont trust the results from there please provide the scanner you prefer.I will post the result of it.

And 1 thing if i would have attached a keylogger with it why would i will sell it.If i post it freely it will give me more victims?

Dont think its something virus its just legit checker.If anyone will buy it from here he can clarify it…

[/quote]

Okay, I take back my multiple Anti-Virus scanning point.

But I still hold that this software could possibly send username and password.

I am not saying that it’s a key-logger. It could be a password snatcher. Two whole different things.

To make something legitimate, selling for little price could be a trick. Look at way of dropping in price.

Okay, I take back my multiple Anti-Virus scanning point.

But I still hold that this software could possibly send username and password.

I am not saying that it’s a key-logger. It could be a password snatcher. Two whole different things.

To make something legitimate, selling for little price could be a trick. Look at way of dropping in price.

[/quote]

if its not keylogged, not backdoored,no virus then how will it send the logs??

A pointless suspicion yo have there.

So what you want me??

Increase the price to $100?

Now there’s nothing left for me on how to prove it legitmacy…

I posted screen.I posted virus/malware scanner result.

[/quote]

Btw if $10 is a little price for you why not you only buy it??

Your suspicion will also be over and your confirmation will also increase my trust here.