WTS: Pentium D (with warranty)

1. Intel Pentium D Processor 820+ 2.80 Ghz, 800 MHz FSB, 2 MB L2 Cache LGA 775 (Warranty expires on 04/12/2009 from Green Apple)

2. Intel D102GGC2 More Info . Supports SATA harddisk (Warranty expires on 04/12/2009 from Green Apple)

3. P4 ATX casing, which is a little damaged (My mother dropped it) but it is in working condition.

4. Two memory sticks of 512MB DDR2, Kingston (Warranty expires on 04/12/2009) and 1GB DDR2, Corsair (Warranty expires on 12/05/2012)

5. 250 GB Hard disk, (Repaired by galaxy once). Repairing warranty expires on 12/05/2012

The PC is in working condition. I also had ASUS CD-Rom with it, but I gave it to my friend for a few days. Reason for selling is that I have upgraded to Core2duo PC.

Please tell your demand for the whole thing or individual items.

Anyone interested?

Demand?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Demand?
[/quote]

Well, I haven’t explored the market. But as I am in a hurry to sell this machine I am willing to sell it for very less… (I will be more specific with the demand after I take it to the market, tomorrow, inshallah)

Well I'm not really interested but usually the Buy/Sell threads with demands not mentioned are ignored, so I was just trying to help you out + it brings your thread up first in Active topics.

kndly put ur demands against each item n

r u interested in selling parts?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

kndly put ur demands against each item n

r u interested in selling parts?

[/quote]

Still haven’t explored the market (but will sell it immediately when I go there). I am more interested in selling the whole thing …

Demand: Rs. 7000/-

How much for the processor only??