WTS : Microsoft Points 4000/6000/8000/10000

Providing Microsoft Points 4000/6000/8000/10000 and it is legitimate.

The points are 4000 in the picture which you can see in the Microsoft login console, others as well the same. I will only provide the email id and password with login id.

First 2 days I can get the problem solved. If you are intrested, you can proceed buying. Do not start asking for guarantee as i only have 2 days from where i purchased it.

Validy 2 weeks at maximum. It can cross beyond time as well, all depends on the accounts.

Price is 1900 for 4000 points , 6000 for 2700 , 8000 for 3100, 10000 for 4500 Rupees fixed.

Location is karachi.

Warranty : Checked via Web based login as you can see. 3 days period to use all the points, else it will expire.

Pictures :

dsc06205f.jpg

That is not per rules. According to rule clause 1, it should be a hand written note.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

That is not per rules. According to rule clause 1, it should be a hand written note.
[/quote]

How am I Supposed to take A snap shot on a web based login ?

Hold the paper with hand written note in front of the monitor/screen listing the points and take a pic. It's not rocket science! :/

For all we know, that screen capture image could have been picked up from anywhere on the web. This clause deters potential for such abuse.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hold the paper with hand written note in front of the monitor/screen listing the points and take a pic. It’s not rocket science! :confused:

For all we know, that screen capture image could have been picked up from anywhere on the web. This clause deters potential for such abuse.

[/quote]

I Have sent u an email. Respond on that.

Actual page should be shown, not merely an image of it.

Your email was responded to some time back.

Will update it in a couple of day . Do not worry, am known for the rules :)