[WTS] Linksys WRT54G2 Router (wireless)

I am selling a Linksys WRT54G2 Router. Below you can read all the product related information and view pictures.

It is in Mint condition and have only been used for 6 months. This is an excellent piece of hardware which is reliable as it have not once caused trouble of any sort, no drop or sudden loss of signal, consistent strength of signal.

The only reason I am selling it is because I have bought a new router with built-in modem and there is no point in having two routers.

Price: Rs. 2800 (negotiable)

Package Includes:

Linksys Router

Original Box

Original Manual and Documentation

Original software Cd

Original Adapter and Power cords

Product Description:

The Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router is really three devices in one box. First, there's the Wireless Access Point, which lets you connect both screaming fast Wireless-G (802.11g at 54Mbps) and Wireless-B (802.11b at 11Mbps) devices to the network. There's also a built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 Switch to connect your wired-Ethernet devices together. Connect four PCs directly, or attach more hubs and switches to create as big a network as you need. Finally, the Router function ties it all together and lets your whole network share a high-speed cable or DSL Internet connection.

SPECIFICATIONS

Model WRT54G2

Hardware Version Ver 1.0

Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b

Ports Internet, Ethernet (1-4), Power

Buttons Reset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup

LEDs Power, Internet, Ethernet (1-4), Wireless, Wi-Fi Protected Setup

Cabling Type CAT5

Number of Antennas 2 Internal Antennas

Detachable (y/n) NO

RF Power (EIRP) in dBm 18 dBm

UPnP able/cert Able

Security Features Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall, Internet Policy

Wireless Security Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), WEP, Wireless MAC Filtering

Security Key Bits 128 Bits

FIRMWARE: 1.0.04 (linksys)

Support 3rd Party Firmware Yes (DD-WRT)

p1040566.th.jpg p1040573.th.jpg p1040576.th.jpg p1040578u.th.jpg screenshot20100530at622.th.png p1040582w.th.jpg

Contact Info: 0331 202 2945

NOTE: PLEASE Do not waste time with making offers that you know I wont accept, negotiable does not mean will sell this for dirt cheap price.

SOLD

Moderators please close the thread.