WTS: Laptop Skins [Images Included]

Laptops have become almost simple looking machines in our hands.As everything can be skinned why not skin your own laptop.

Pricing

Rs.450 Per Skin

We give 100% Money Back Guarentee on our product for full satisfaction.

Free Home Delivery in all major areas of Lahore.

http://www.lahoreonline.org/

Edited : due to Price Change.

great skin, i'd have bought one had i got a lappy.

amazing work

do u delever in islamabad?

Yeah no problems even worldwide delivery is possible and cheap i think OCS charges.. around. 30-50 Rs... for islamabad and other areas.

well how does this skin things works?

do you apply stickers or what?

its a sticker..removable one

Have you got transparent(clear) stickers too?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yeah no problems even worldwide delivery is possible and cheap i think OCS charges… around. 30-50 Rs… for islamabad and other areas.
[/quote]

i wud like 2 get two skins how will i pay u? money transfer or somethin like that?

what is it made of, plastic lamination?

SalmanAhmed

Its basically a saturated sticker paper upon which a coating of acrylic lacquer is applied. A 150 Micron Polymerized sheet is thermally pasted upon it which gives it an unscratchable surface therefore making it waterproof and ultimately giving it glossiness.

SaadIbrahim

The skin works as the lower surface has stickness and the upper surface the glossiness

lashback

Yes the sticker is easy removable. It can be easily applied and easily peeled off and if in some case there is some stickness left take it as a note you want to clean your laptop, use some cotton and nail polish remover it will be as good as new.

ruhaan jslip

Yes, Money transfer would be a perfect way.

SalmanAhmed

Its basically a saturated sticker paper upon which a coating of acrylic lacquer is applied. A 150 Micron Polymerized sheet is thermally pasted upon it which gives it an unscratchable surface therefore making it waterproof and ultimately giving it glossiness.

SaadIbrahim

The skin works as the lower surface has stickness and the upper surface the glossiness

lashback

Yes the sticker is easy removable. It can be easily applied and easily peeled off and if in some case there is some stickness left take it as a note you want to clean your laptop, use some cotton and nail polish remover it will be as good as new.

ruhaan jslip

Yes, Money transfer would be a perfect way.

[/quote]

ok so i want these shud i mail u the info or somethin?

Simply mail us at lahoreonline@gmail.com with the following details;

Name:

Address:

Laptop Model: e.g Dell Inspiron E1705

Screen Size: e.g 17` Inches Widescreen

Dimensions: e.g 14.5 x 9.75 Inches

Email:

Contact No.

Delivery Time is 2 Days

The dimensions should be the flat area of your laptop upon which the skin would cover

Simply mail us at lahoreonline@gmail.com with the following details;

Name:

Address:

Laptop Model: e.g Dell Inspiron E1705

Screen Size: e.g 17` Inches Widescreen

Dimensions: e.g 14.5 x 9.75 Inches

Email:

Contact No.

Delivery Time is 2 Days

The dimensions should be the flat area of your laptop upon which the skin would cover

[/quote]

how will u know which skin i want shud i include the serial number that is on each preview of the skins?

Yes for the identification of skins the previews have been serial coded.

and also when i mail u the details will u contact me for teh details of the account to transfer the money 2?

Add me to your MSN : lahoreonline@gmail.com

Added u in Msn. I need it too

hey man i sent u the details that u asked for by when will u give the account number so i can send u the money?

i viewed the whole gallery and since my laptop is black i think i'll go for goth or there are couple of abstracts too which will go with black. (the thing is black itself is my favorite color)

i viewed the whole gallery and since my laptop is black i think i’ll go for goth or there are couple of abstracts too which will go with black. (the thing is black itself is my favorite color)
[/quote]

yeah my laptop is black 2 and the goth stuff is really amazin i ordered 2 skins from the goth gallery

and my bro has a white laptop he ordered 2 skins 2 one from the abstract gallery and 1 from teh games gallery

come on gimme ur number!

i need these skins