[WTS] Laptop Bag (unused)

the story is a sad one so i won't post it... have a brand new laptop bag to sell. it is a genuine HP case 15.6" and askin 1400 for it as that is what i paid for it. i don't know the prices here for it cause i bought this one from malaysia.

PS: i will be posting the images in a while.

no one interested kya?? price is "slightly" negotiable as this thing would be useless for me... well atleast for six or so months.

where do you live ? post pics.. if you are goona give me in 1100 i can pay you through PayPal.

Your laptop got stolen/wrecked?

here are the pics

http://img42.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=23052009002i.jpg

I live in Karachi and would accept cash payment. 1100 is a bit off (was expecting atleast 1200) but what the heck, it would be useless for me so i would sell it for the price.

and nope it didn't get stolen or wrecked but didn't arrive on time (to hell with you dell customer services) so now i m only stuck with the bag to remind me of it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

1100 is a bit off (was expecting atleast 1200) but what the heck, it would be useless for me so i would sell it for the price.
[/quote]

wow nice customer support there :)

best of luck with sale brother

best of luck with sale brother
[/quote]

I am sure that she is your sister not brother. :P

I am sure that she is your sister not brother. :P

[/quote]

didn’t see that coming… you derived me to be a chick on what assumptions?? care to share them junior.

didn’t see that coming… you derived me to be a chick on what assumptions?? care to share them junior.

[/quote]

Your username… :D

i m quite sure that you picked out "sania" from it... i cannot tell you how many pervs before you have done so. just to clear your assumptions, bhesania is my surname and the prefix "s" is my name that is saad so there you have it. any more questions about my gender?? or perhaps my sexual orientation? then go ahead ask on but only after you have posted a offer for my product or else stop spamming.

Keep the thread strictly on-topic.

no one interested it seems.

bump.

hi i m interested but in pics its not clear weather its a leather bag or simple can u kindly tell me ?

its a simple type bag but its a genuine HP one and not the cheap copies available in the market... the finishing is quite nice.

can u ship it to Lahore in the same price :)

don't rub salt into my wounds.

well I wasnt, I was looking for a bag for my dell studio

i was looking for my school books hows that

i was looking for my school books hows that
[/quote]

a bit expensive :P