WTS:Kingston 1GB(667mhz)DDR2 X 2

Buy two 1GB DDR2 for 1350 rs/-only.I'm selling my both dimms bought from galaxy karachi on 26th july 2008,new and with warranty.Approx 4.5 years of warranty still remaining.

Reasons for selling :upgrading to corsair's 2X2048-6400C5 DHX .

My asking price : 1350 rs for both AND NOT of each (i think very fair and reasonable)

Both are working fine(obviously) ,and i am still using them.The offer is for Karachi members only.don't know how to send by courier.Have never done so.

Interested buyers can correspond through this post or E-mail me.I need to sell ASAP so hurry.

thanx

1gb ddr2 800 mhz new one is for 1400

Prices has reduced to 1200

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

1gb ddr2 800 mhz new one is for 1400
[/quote]

i meant to say that both are for 1350rs in one go.And NOT each is of 1350 rs/.

i meant to say that both are for 1350rs in one go.And NOT each is of 1350 rs/.

[/quote]

sorry for the wrong understanding , i thought you were offering one for 1350 , well 1350 for both is quite reasonable

what! No one.any one interested hurry up coz i 'll be selling it in 2-3 days anyways.

u should try to sell it in the computer market in karachi , bcoz it is quite difficult to sell ram direct to people , difficult to find such people

@ vantheman

This is really an attractive offer. I just bought DDR2 RAM few days back otherwise I might have bought it from you.

Good luck.

@ vantheman

This is really an attractive offer. I just bought DDR2 RAM few days back otherwise I might have bought it from you.

Good luck.

[/quote]

Bump! Judging by ur comments and others as well it seems that i have asked at a bargain.I thought used(though in warranty) sell at about half their price.

@ cuteangel

The offer is still and will be open for 3-4 days then i’ll sell it anyway in the computer market.

The thing about computer market is that they’ll buy for much less so they could themselves sell at quite a good margin,act as intermadiaries.

^ I agree with wampyr.

I am stuck with my printer issues (on priority bases) else I would have put a serious consideration to this offer.

Why don't you edit your main post to something like .. Buy two 1GB DDR2 for 1350.

^ I agree with wampyr.

I am stuck with my printer issues (on priority bases) else I would have put a serious consideration to this offer.

Why don’t you edit your main post to something like … Buy two 1GB DDR2 for 1350.

[/quote]

Okay,thanks.I have edited.Many members seem to be having difficulty construing.Probably my bad.

best of luck dude

yr if u were located in isb i wud definitely buy both dimms as offer seems very attractive :)

@ vantheman

Here is a potential customer, poton12.

Can you post/mail your DIMMs? It's easy because DIMMs are small and can be easily courier.

@ vantheman

Here is a potential customer, poton12.

Can you post/mail your DIMMs? It’s easy because DIMMs are small and can be easily courier.

[/quote]

Yaar as i have mentioned earlier,i don’t know how to(the processes),and the costs of mail will, i think make the offer not so worthwhile.And how will i receive the money,i don’t have my own account or any.

So u see,there r lots of uncertainties.:confused:

You can get money using Pakistan Post's Money Order. You don't need to have bank account for it and it delivers cash to your door step.

You can get money using Pakistan Post’s Money Order. You don’t need to have bank account for it and it delivers cash to your door step.
[/quote]

Ok. And what will be their freight charges?

Hey how much does 800 mhz cost?

You can buy a 2GB module for 1550 in the market. I think Rs. 1350 is too much for 2x1GB.

http://www.galaxy.pk/forms/mchip.htm

You can buy a 2GB module for 1550 in the market. I think Rs. 1350 is too much for 2x1GB.

http://www.galaxy.pk/forms/mchip.htm

[/quote]

And didn’t u saw that 1GB module 800mhz is of 950.And whether 667 or 800 MHZ,they r being sold at same rate.Mine Ask is 1350/2 =675rs/ only.And also consider that it is just 5 months used.4yrs 7 mnth warranty still remaining.

So meray bhai rokra,atleast do ur math before posting ur thoughts.And people here mostly use winXP,so 2GBx2 modules=4GB(in dual-channel) will be a waste unless u use vista.

It’s like u telling that hdd 160 gb =3400,then 250 should be somthng like 4400 but it’s actually 3750,and 320gb is for 3800rs/-.ONly 50rs incremental.

So 2GB module of 1550 doesn’t necessarily mean 775rs for 1GB.