WTS: IPTorrents Upload Credit Deals!

hey guys..

i can upload for you on your iptorrents account...so now you dont have to worry about your ratio problems on IPT...

Rates Revised but still pretty dirt cheap....

2rs / GB if paid via bank

3rs / GB if paid using Mobile scratch card or easy load

minimum 50GB ....

my method is totally legal[as per IPT rules] and includes set of seedboxes...

the requested amount will be uploaded to your account within 48 hours of sending the mobile card...

i dont like to talk to my clients via cell phone or texting..sorry... :P .... only emails.. so kindly dont email me to send you my mobile number for talking or texting

any questions .. just post below...

what will you need to do?

0] :P ask me for my availability and email address via PM and then email me stuff below

1] just send me any small torrent file which you downloaded from ipt..

2] make a forum post at IPT forums and send me link where you did it and also mention your username [ this way i can see your upload ]

3] Pay me...

Payment Methods:

1]ufone cards [if a ufone card number doesnt work... it aint my problem... you should better use uload or ushare....] buy a ufone scratch card.. and send me its number via PM

2] ushare/uload... ask me for my number via pm to do the uload/ushare [ kindly dont sms or call on that number ]

3] Preferred Method: Deposit money in my SCB account... its free to send money via SCB ... All you need to do is to find an SCB account near you...

and please dont feel awkward or shy while deposting 100 or 250 rs in bank .. the cashier wont bite you for depositing such little amount.. :P

I am just offering this service for those cant afford to buy a seedbox or dont need a full seedbox , because of these dirt cheap rates.. it earns me no profit.. the little money or cards are just a formality...

I am just offering this service to help people out and earn some good reputation around.. :)

How will you upload it to our account in IPTorrents? I mean, how will it be added to our account?

Which network mobile cards do you need us to send (Warid, Ufone, Telenor or Mobilink)?

Its a good option :)... melleck its easy ,just send him your torrent file which you download from your account and he will upload it for you.

first post updated with answers for @melleck

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

first post updated with answers for @melleck
[/quote]

Thanks dear will PM you soon for the upload ;)

You need to confirm if IPT allow that ?

Also I dont think giving your hash key (in ur torrent) is a good idea.You shared a lot thats good for you. [removed for B/S/T rule violation]

You need to confirm if IPT allow that ?

Also I dont think giving your hash key (in ur torrent) is a good idea.You shared a lot thats good for you

[/quote]

yes and you should also know that hashkey can be reseted in less than a second…

so after i m done uploading the customer can reset their hashkey…

yea IPT has no problem from any user using a seedbox to seed…

You shouldnt be taking money from people to upload from their account.I know you have to pay from your seedboxes but still…

[/quote]

lol… why dont you buy some seedboxes and start seeding for people… i know you ll have to pay for seedboxes but still…

yes and you should also know that hashkey can be reseted in less than a second…

so after i m done uploading the customer can reset their hashkey…yea IPT has no problem from any user using a seedbox to seed…

[/quote]

You didnt get me, did u ? My question was do IPT allow any such service ?

[removed for B/S/T rule violation]

You didnt get me, did u ? My question was do IPT allow any such service ?

[/quote]

ipt torrents allows using seedboxes…

i m just selling my seedbox seeding time nothing else…

more simply i m selling seedbox… and by taking money i m letting people use my seedbox…

kindly refrain from posting useless stuff and if you wana buy then contact me… or follow the advice i gave you in last post :P

rofl man.as you can see even my post was edited :S YOU WIN :(:):D

and no thanks i got enough buffer at better places.

[/quote]

then i ll request admins to remove all useless posts from this thread…

thanks

@aokour ok tell me how to maintain ratio i have 4 MB connection.

!Peace! ShoukaT is very good person he helped us when Ugly fugly Gov banned 2-4 websites back in may

he gave Private and Paid Proxies VPN

Will any member who has used his service pls comment on outcome.

I am interested but waiting for some feedback of users.

hmmm i am interested too lets see the feedback of others great step ShoukaT don't mind paying you for this type of stuff good one lets see the outcome

Will any member who has used his service pls comment on outcome.

I am interested but waiting for some feedback of users.

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
hmmm i am interested too lets see the feedback of others great step ShoukaT don’t mind paying you for this type of stuff good one lets see the outcome
[/quote]

how about you two become my first customer and i may give you a surprise deal for it…?

and then you can see the quality of my service…

i have provided FREE PREMIUM Proxy at this forum and you can ask all about the quality of that service…

ok will get you everything in the morning

just tell me how much should be the size of the file? and should i have to download it first??

@ daneel olivaaw & A.R.S.

There is no question mark on Shoukat's reputation... at least not on this forum, he provided us The best proxy i have ever used during PTA bans...

one thing about which i am sure is that he is a 10/10 service provider.... :)

have a look at this thread: http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=12436

ok will get you everything in the morning

just tell me how much should be the size of the file? and should i have to download it first??

[/quote]

brother download any torrent’s .torrent file and email it to me…

any size… ranging from 1 kb to 200GB

any torrent… just email me the small file which you run by utorrent… that something.torrent file…

@ daneel olivaaw & A.R.S.

There is no question mark on Shoukat’s reputation… at least not on this forum, he provided us The best proxy i have ever used during PTA bans…

one thing about which i am sure is that he is a 10/10 service provider… :)

have a look at this thread: http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=12436

[/quote]

I second that, he was really helpful during those ban days. I think he can be trusted for a seedbox service.

Editted: I am back