WTS: IPTorrents Upload Credit Deals! {PremiuMSeedeR}

Ok, so i'll be providing the same service as this ShoukaT guy. (see here)

My rates:

Rates.png

The Procedure:

1. Download this torrent with your IPT account. (I will change the link whenever i find necessary)

2. Take a screenshot of your profile at IPT. (so i can check your ratio)

3. Email both these things to me.

4. Pay me.

5. Reply in this thread (for informing me).

Your requested amount will be uploaded in your account within 24 hours.

My Email Address:

email.png

Payment Procedure:

1. Buy a Zong card, scratch it (but dont use it), send me the number.

2. Zong Easyload on my number.

3. Zong Yari Load (balance share), share the desired amount on my number. (only possible if you're a zong user)

For the 2nd & 3rd option, you'll need my cell #. So if you choose those methods, clearly ask me for my number in the email you're sending me (the one with the torrent & screenshot). Once you get my number, PLEASE DONOT CALL/SMS ON MY NUMBER! USE IT ONLY FOR PAYMENT!

You'll be notified when your requested amount has been successfully uploaded to your account.

To prove that i'm legit, i'll allow the first customer to make a cheap deal of 50gb upload for 50rs recharge.

Hoping to do business with you.

Thank you.

BTW, i just noticed ShoukaT closed down his service temporarily. (good for me :D)

Also, i'm TOTALLY legit, the so called ratio chating softwares doesn't work on major private trackers including IPTorrents. I'm feeling sorry for that ShoukaT guy, i hope he gets his account back, and i hope i dont get treated the same way as him either.

Well, the thing not so good for you is that you don't have any good rep here so far. How can members simply trust a person who joined today only to create this thread?

Another not too good news is that you're violating the forum rules as you must have minimum 50 posts before creating threads in this section.

^ Ok, i'll give the first customer a free upload of 10GB, will that be enough to prove myself legit?

And i'm providing a cool, not so easily available service, is that not good enough to allow me do my bussiness here. The only reason i've joined this site is to provide this service. And if i'm not legit, the customer will report me, and the mods can simply block my IP? Fine mods?

Can't say buddy. Its all upto mods now.

@PremiuMSeedeR;

I am not a mod but I don't think so.....

The rules must be same for all without any exception which is already not added in the rules.

Second; there is still a question. "Why exactly IPT closed ShaukaT's account."?

If IPT close his account without notifying or warning then IPT can do exactly same to yours.

Plus if they do it then there remains another fact to be noted that "IPT is not allowing you to upload for others in such a way."... This could even harm to the users, you provide service to, leading them to the closed accounts...

So it's good to make this fact legit first before making yourself legit...

how about i be your first customer... :P

juss kidding bro..

i am delighted to see competetion...

competition increases struggle for customer satisfaction :P

anyways just to let you know...i m back in competition .. :P

i had a small prob but now its fixed...

^^ First, PG closed my thread, and now you guys are trying to...

If this thread gets closed (i hope not), anyone interested in my offer can still email me on my email address.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@PremiuMSeedeR;

Second; there is still a question. “Why exactly IPT closed ShaukaT’s account.”?

If IPT close his account without notifying or warning then IPT can do exactly same to yours.

Plus if they do it then there remains another fact to be noted that “IPT is not allowing you to upload for others in such a way.”… This could even harm to the users, you provide service to, leading them to the closed accounts…

[/quote]

they cant find my customers… unless i mention them here…

clearly i m provding a cheapass service… so they were pissed cuz i provide the same amount of data i.e. 100GB for about 1.25$ but they offer it for 50$ donation…

so they banned me from IPT…

i ll soon justify the whole issue with screenshots of chat transcript…

how about i be your first customer… :P

juss kidding bro…

i am delighted to see competetion…

competition increases struggle for customer satisfaction :P

anyways just to let you know…i m back in competition … :P

i had a small prob but now its fixed…

[/quote]

Nice. :D

And sure, be my first customer, i’ll give you a free upload of 50GB. How about that? (this offer is only valid for ShoukaT, because it is his idea that i… “took” :P)

Nice. :D

And sure, be my first customer, i’ll give you a free upload of 50GB. How about that? (this offer is only valid for ShoukaT, because it is his idea that i… “took” :P)

[/quote]

actually honestly speaking i m not sure what method you are using…and if your method is safe/legit…

but i dont think you really got my IDEA… :)

lol you even copied my style of writing my name …

ShoukaT => PremiuM

anyways no offence… :)

i wish you luck with your business…

why was your thread closed at PG?

Violation of B/S/T rules: http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=14078

Closing thread.