WTS: iPOD Shuffle 3G 2GB

Salaam dear members this time i want to sell my ipod shuffle. Kindly Have a look at details:

Reason for selling: Need money to buy iPAD so selling this with some other stuff.

Condition: 9/10

Warranty: 1 week checking warranty shall be given

Accessories: Lost everything during house shifting just iPOD left with me.

Earphones with remote will cost u 1500 and Sync cable will cost you 300 and new one cost you 6000.(this is very rarely used)

Price: 2K (lil bit negotiable)

Contact Method: PM or TXT at 0321-8226851

Shipment: Possible on buyer expense adn risk.

http://img252.imageshack.us/g/dscf4199s.jpg/

I am not trashing the thread. Just a word of caution to anyone who's interested in this. This iPod shuffle has the music controls on the handsfree and you would have buy the original handsfree separately in order to use this device. And they cost a lot. Something to keep in mind.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am not trashing the thread. Just a word of caution to anyone who’s interested in this. This iPod shuffle has the music controls on the handsfree and you would have buy them separately since according to the seller, he is only selling the iPod (without the accessories). Something to keep in mind.
[/quote]

that’s why i gave 1 week checking warranty so the buyer could buy all necessary stuff…!!!

hmm....rnathbatra thanks alot .... lakhaniees u shld had told this to us, as mostly people doesnt know abt what rnathbatra told us.... plz provide complete info of selling product and also let us know the price of its original handsfree

thanks

hmm…rnathbatra thanks alot … lakhaniees u shld had told this to us, as mostly people doesnt know abt what rnathbatra told us… plz provide complete info of selling product and also let us know the price of its original handsfree

thanks

[/quote]

Model number with generation is mentioned and i mentioned my contact details too, on so many request i am adding further details kindly chk first post.

Lakhanies

am interested. i was looking for ipod shuffe, see this thread

http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=15712

plz hold on for couple of days so i can look out for the new earphone. PLZ GUIDE ME FROM WHERE/ WHAT SHOP i can buy its ear phone. i dont want sync cable as i already have one. plz help as i wanto give this as a gift.

regards.

and Clifton area is ok for me i can come and pick it up on cash. Thanks.3

hmm…rnathbatra thanks alot … lakhaniees u shld had told this to us, as mostly people doesnt know abt what rnathbatra told us… plz provide complete info of selling product and also let us know the price of its original handsfree

thanks

[/quote]

Np. I thought it would be very bad for someone if they buy this iPod and then afterwards find out that they need to pay an additional 1,500 just to make it work

@ lakhaniees

Your offer seems decent. All the best.

Model number with generation is mentioned and i mentioned my contact details too, on so many request i am adding further details kindly chk first post.

[/quote]

Thanks alot but its ur DUTY to provide COMPLETE details before u offer something to sell…

Thanks

Np. I thought it would be very bad for someone if they buy this iPod and then afterwards find out that they need to pay an additional 1,500 just to make it work

@ lakhaniees

Your offer seems decent. All the best.

[/quote]

But you did the actual work… U seems worthy n caring person :)

Thanks

Salaam dear members this time i want to sell my ipod shuffle. Kindly Have a look at details:

Reason for selling: Need money to buy iPAD so selling this with some other stuff.

Condition: 9/10

Warranty: 1 week checking warranty shall be given

Accessories: Lost everything during house shifting just iPOD left with me.

Earphones with remote will cost u 1500 and Sync cable will cost you 300 and new one cost you 6000.(this is very rarely used)

Price: 2K (lil bit negotiable)

Contact Method: PM or TXT at 0321-8226851

Shipment: Possible on buyer expense adn risk.

http://img252.imageshack.us/g/dscf4199s.jpg/

[/quote]

What else you got? I might be interested in some gadgets…

Maybe for someday i won't be using internet so kindly Text or call me......for any kind of reservaton.

But you did the actual work… U seems worthy n caring person :)

Thanks

[/quote]

You’re welcome. :D

BUMP TIMe..

bump time

Please mentions the capacity...