WTS - Huawei Ascend P6 (White) in 11.5 Months Warranty

Hello fellow WP users!

I am willing to sell Huawei's flagship device Ascend P6 for a price of PKR 34,000. No exchange and I prefer users from Lahore (Face to Face dealing). Can be shipped anywhere in Pakistan at your own expense and risk. Mobile # zero three two one nine four two six four two eight

What's Included?

• Ascend P6 (White)
  • Hands-Free
  • USB Cable and Charger
  • White Jel Cover
  • Box and Manuals
  • Warranty Card (Warranty Starts from 31 OCT 2013)

Why I am selling?

I have used this phone for almost 1 month and its great, there is absolutely no problem in hardware/software. I am selling it because I am willing to buy a DSLR and I am short on budget.

Why you should buy Ascend P6?

It is the slimmest phone available in the market (at least in PK) 6.18mm, packed with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9, 16-core GPU and 2GB of RAM. 4.7" IPS LCD is protected with Gorilla Glass and its highly sensitive so in winter season you can use the phone with gloves. The Primary 8MP camera works great and if you love taking Closeups its the best in the market — did I mention the front facing camera is 5MP? good for selfies. Other than that it has the usual Wi-Fi / 3G / FM Radio / BT / USB OTG etc etc. The white version has a matte finish and the back is scratch proof.

On the software side the phone comes with 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Huawei EMUI 1.6, Huawei has also announced KitKat for this model coming in Jan/Feb 14.

What else you should know?
The phone uses a micro-SIM card, so get one or cut your SIM to the proper size.

Here are some of the images for your satisfaction :)

1_zpsfe7d1944.jpg

2_zps43bcfc55.jpg

3_zpsb44aa1b0.jpg

4_zpsc6789386.jpg

Sold on OLX, please close the thread.

^

For how much?

[quote=“masters, post:3, topic:20502”]

^

For how much?

[/quote]