WTS: HP pavilion dv2133tx laptop

I'm selling my HP pavilion dv2133tx laptop....

reason for selling: getting a desktop

Condition of laptop: 9.5/10

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83 GHz

HP quickplay

HP remote control

1.3mp webcam

14.1 inch high definition widescreen display (1280x800)

80GB hard drive

1GB DDR2 RAM

Nvidia Geforce go 7200 (128mb)

Dual layer dvd burner

wi-fi

bluetooth

built in media card reader

express card slot

windows xp

The laptop comes with all original accessories and a carrying case...I'm also including a Logitech wireless laser mouse (vx revolution) (condition: 9/10), and also included in the deal is a brand new (never used) 12-cell battery for the laptop (its an HP original, bought from HP's usa website, value 150 dollars)

Demand: 55K (negotiable)

pics:

img00320.th.jpg

img00325.th.jpg

img00328.th.jpg

img00329.th.jpg

img00323.th.jpg

i can give u 30k if u want to contect

my cell number is 03335563337

sorry bro, but that's too low....ur forgetting that im giving you a brand new 12 cell battery in addition to the standard 6 cell.....and a logitech laser usb mouse....

My offer is 33k, considering the specs that u have mentioned.

looking forward to hear from u.

my no is 03335325533

bro check this link out:

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4514

this guy sold his laptop in the market for 35k (as written in the thread), and his is a dual core laptop...mine is core 2 duo....and im pretty sure his has intel integrated graphics while mine has a dedicated card...the only difference is that his has 160gb....but then again im giving a new 12 cell battery in addition to the 6 cell, and im giving a logitech usb laser mouse with the deal (these two items by themselves are worth like 16-18k)....im willing to negotiate but you have to be reasonable with your offers...

raheelc:

Try your luck in the market too.

Without 12-cell battery and mouse; You will get better price than 33K selling to a shop-keeper in the market (who keeps a margin for his profit as well).

33K is far less for this laptop.

You might also consider to sell the battery separately (might produce more value).

Also, on Galaxy.. http://www.galaxy.com.pk/forms/usedlap.htm

HP PAVILION DV2310TX INTEL C2D 2GHZ, 3GB, 120GB HD, DVDRW(LS) ,LAN ,MODEM ,WIFI ,BT ,CAM ,NVIDIA 7200GS DEDICATED GRAPHICS, 14.1" TB ,VHP is going out for 51500 PKR

@owais:

Thanks, I will definitely check out the market in the coming days. I thought i'd try and sell it on a few forums first to see if i can get a decent deal.

^ I edited my last post, see the price of a some-what similar machine on Galaxy.

If you sell directly to a person, you should get rates around the one i mentioned above (WITHOUT 12-cell battery and the Mouse). [Not exactly 51,500 because your processor is 1.8GHz, maybe around 2-3K less, around 1.5K less on 2GB DDR].

However, in market, the shopkeeper will keep his profit (around 5000-6000, that again depend on your skills).

And by the way, don't give out the mouse (if it's an expensive one) & battery to the shopkeeper for free..

If you are willing to donate time then..

Get rates for Laptop & 6-cell battery first..

Get separate quote for battery and mouse..

Then get a quote for Laptop with 12-cell and mouse..

You will notice the difference.. then make a decision.

And add few more bucks, if it is in warranty ;)

thanks for the advice, ill definitely do that....and ill let u know the outcome

By the way, did you buy another hard disk or bought the laptop in this configuration?

That's a noticeable down-side I see..

well the laptop was bought with this hard disk, but i bought another western digital 250gb usb hard drive afterwards.