WTS : EVGA 9800 GT x 2 Graphics Card defected

Evga 512 MB 256 Bit PCIe 2.0

2 x Evga Graphics Card 9800 GT are showing up displays but giving garbage. So anyone of you plans to buy them can get them repaired on it's own expense. As i spoke to my repair person and he say's it is a probability of getting revived. I will not offer any warranty of the item and no checking. I can show the card's start up display on your pc... I will not be able to open my system and go through alot of unplugging.

Check it on your responsibility.

Accessories : None ( Only driver disk )

Condition : Used for 2 years approx on SLI

Price : 4,000 Each ( both for 7500 )

Pictures :

9800gt1.jpg

9800gt2.jpg

PS :Interested Persons can contact me for the sale of this item . Contact number is mentioned. NO sms . Only calls. Will deal in the following area's.

* Bahadurabad

* Gulshan Iqbal ( University Road )

Any other area than these area have to come to the nearest point to the mentioned area.

Please Note carefully : Call Between 12 pm to 6 PM _ NO SMS_ NO SMS AT ALL . If you find my rates to be high. Please do not bother to question either. Do not crap the thread if you are not interested. If you have any queries. Call up, decide a place and seek it with your own hands for every question your have. If you are not sure of buying and if you are not at all satisfied, do not buy. Please Do not start giving market quotes that is available cheaper. If you are finding it.... Please do not bother here.

Location : Karachi ( Outside Karachi - Shipping costs approx 250 Rupees without insurance, Buyer Bears Cost - After courier, i will not be held responsible for the item. I will only provide the tracking code. )

Banking Details : Cash If in the same city else Online Transfer ( RBS, MCB , Citibank ) * User Pays for Online Charges

I will not accept checks/ Payorders.

Google for product information....

One sold

One left