Wts: ddr3 extravaganza

PNY XLR8™ 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3-12800) CAS 8 Triple Channel Memory Kit

Packaging: Box was sealed when sent but opened by customs, the customs have removed the bar code on the box (free movie download codes intact)

Warranty: 3 days checking

Condition: Brand new in box never inserted into motherboard for even testing purpose, I can assure you this and furthermore I personally don't even own a DDR3 system. The rams are still sealed in their static packaging. No user manual is included or any other documentation but I can assure you that the sticker with the movie download codes is present in the box.

PRICE 6,500Rs. FnF!!! (You will not find a CAS8 DDR1600 6GB sealed kit at this price brand new locally and you can check that)

PNY XLR8™ 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3-12800) CAS 8 Dual Channel Memory Kit

(3 kits available)

Packaging: 2 are sealed pack and one was opened by me when received but not used were just examined. The customs have removed the bar code on the packaging (free movie download codes intact)

Warranty: 3 days checking

Condition: Brand new in packaging never inserted into motherboard for even testing purpose, I can assure you this and furthermore I personally don't even own a DDR3 system. The 2 sets are still sealed in their packaging, one was merely opened by me I assure you again not even put in any pc for testing. User booklet is included the sticker with the movie download codes is also present in the box.

Price: PRICE Rs. 4,500 FnF!!! (Again you will not find a CL8 kit at this price, the Rs. 4,600 corsairs are CL9's for 100rs. less you get a whole lot more performance for your money!)

All kits a brand spanking new, you can search for my nick on pg for trader score and feedback.

Ok guys this is it...now go ahead match prices with iamextreme, czone, galaxy....you ain't gonna get a better deal then this...especially when I as the seller am on the loosing side...sealed stuff like this in price lower then newegg's what else do you need?

Call me on 0300-8988990 to get yours or E-mail me at k a z i f a i z @ g m a i l . c o m

*Shipping is to be paid by buyer additionally if not in Karachi.

Rs.200 all over Pakistan through leopards or for additional cost any other carrier you prefer.

Warranty: Lifetime International Warranty ( I can help with any RMA within Rs.1,600 if the product ever becomes faulty

Violation of B/S/T rules.