WTS:Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS 7.1 Channel PCI Sound Card

Needs no introduction for this high-quality soundcard

its Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS 7.1 PCI Sound Card ..The Model Number is SB0350

well Here is some information that I got from the manufacturer's site.

High Quality THX® certified audio and 24-bit ADVANCED HD™ audio in stunning 7.1 Surround Sound.

The THX® certified Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS delivers 24-bit ADVANCED HD™ audio, and Advanced Resolution™ 24-bit DVD-Audio playback. EAX® ADVANCED HD™ effects produces realistic sound and multi-channel playback in with over 400 existing 3D games. EAX ADVANCED HD™ acoustic enhancements dramatically improve all your music with features including Bass Boost, Graphic Equalizer, Audio Clean-Up, and more!

Support for the following system requirements:

-Windows 7 64-bit,

-Windows 7 32-bit,

-Windows Vista 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1),

-Windows Vista 32-bit with SP1,

-Windows XP Professional x64 Edition,

-Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2),

-Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Windows XP MCE 2004

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Condition: is almost like new you can see in picture and Perfect working order

Warranty: None but dont worry my card always has Zero issue ..you can see my Trade Feedback

Demand: 2,200 Rs Slightly Bargainable

What's Included: Sound Card and Orignal Driver CD only, manuals and firmware can be found online.

To download the latest firmware:

http://support.creative.com/Downloads/searchdownloads.aspx

Type in: SB0350

Latest Version of firmware listed is v2.18.0011, released on October 1, 2009.

Shipping: The item will be shipped within a 48-hour period after the payment has cleared.

(Buyer and Seller can be share Cost 50/50 for Shipping)

NOTE: Please Dont crap the thread by posting irrelevant comments on price etc.Thanx

pic will upload soon

1 card sold and one card reserved for some one ..other cards remain

62970503_2-WTSCreative-Sound-Blaste.jpg

62970503_1-Pictures-of-WTSCreative-.jpg

62970503_3-WTSCreative-Sound-Blaste.jpg

62970503_4-WTSCreative-Sound-Blaste.jpg

Also have a few ZS Gold too

any external cards ?

no bro dont have external cards

Are these refurbished? Used?

Slightly Used

2 Cards sold other remain

1 card reserved for Haseeb other gem ov pieces remain

one card sold to azfar..other cards available so hurry up guys

Well one more Card Reserved for Najam Bhai from PK and PG forums ..i have limited my stock so hurry up bcz my tsock always issue less by grace of ALLAH and condition is also a Very good

Girls n Guys plz attention

The card sold to Najam bhai ..other card remaining so Hurryyyyy ...Btw i can also trade with 120GB Hard.Drive External 7200 RPM 16MB CASHE, OR with 512 AGP ! item must be have same condition like mine items...Thanx

One more card sold to imran PWl member.. so Hurry Get yours before they're all gone!

one card sold to Arsalan and One reserve for mr Amir from peshawer

well another zs reserve for mr afaq from lhr btw i got another piece of xfi xtrememusic ..last month i sold 2 cards of xfi so hurry if any one want thanx

how many cards you have for sale now??

if u talking abt xfi then i have just 1 card in hand rightnow but zs many card available some gold plated too

finally mr afaq received the card today and total satisfied

0ne card sold to abeer btw i got Audigy 2 ZS Platinum