WTS: Core 2 Quad Q8200

Item: C2Q Q8200

Package includes: All that comes along

Price: Rs. 12.9k FIXED

Warranty: Only 5 months used. ( Warranty is from POP. To me, better than galaxy, Instant replacement!)

Dealing method: Cash

Contact method/details: ON This forum

Item(s) conditions: The HSF has not been used much as I have the SK2.

Reason for sale: Need cash!

Picture:

88e50f10.jpg

Buyers from karachi will be preferred.

Thank you :)

Dude,

Post all specs here. I didn't understand a damn thing in the images.. All I read was Intel Quad Core... Please post specs and specify whether it is a laptop or a desktop...

I think this is against wiredpakistan forum rules... If you are selling something, post all specs clearly... I'm interested

You cant read from the pics. :o

Its pretty clear bro, anyways, i'll read from the pics and quote.

Quad Core Q8200 2.33ghz

Socket LGA 775

CACHE 4MB

And its for a DESKTOP.

Here is the link to intels website

http://processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SLB5M

AND ITS JUST A PROCESSOR, NOT A WHOLE DESKTOP.

dude he cant understand whether its a full laptop or a full desktop computer :D

so do mention it is only a processor build for desktop motherboards :P

Can u deliver it to islamabad?

14600 in galaxy brand new and in other shops it is of 13000-13500

@Far4z.. yes i can deliver to Islamabad. Give me your number if you interested, or mail me :)

@Nadeem... If you are interested then its okay, else you should not really post here. And please do tell me the names of the OTHER SHOPS which are selling at that price.

thank you!

@poton12.. Thanks :)

Price Reduced!!

stop n buy uni centre i.i.chundrigar rd karachi

13400/=

Are they giving warranty?? Or even the box and hsf?? Bro.. be real, if you interested in buying post else please dont crap!

it is U who is asking questions kahan se mil raha hai , kitnay ka mil raha hai ?? aur phir khud he kah rahay ho k yahan jawab na don :) LOL

aap ne aik sawal mazeed farma dia oper , then the answer is YES thy r gvng warranty . aur kuch ??

Then you should go buy from them :)

:) any one can buy from them , as u r delling on much higher rates and used too !

:)

Good luck

Price is too high for a used core 2 quad.

Yes very high, the seller should be hanged!!

:) i guess the seller has a strike bcz of not selling the same on a higher rate :)

well we are ready to see the msg that processor is sold mods please close the thread :)