WTS: Cooling & Lighting - 120mm UV Blue LED Fans and UV Cold Cathodes

Item #1: Yate Loon 120mm UV Blue LED Fan

Package includes: 120mm Fan, Box, Screws, 3to4 pin

Quantity: 2

Price: SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item #2: Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED Fan

Package includes: Just the fan

Quantity: 1

Price: SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item #3: Lamptron UV Cold Cathode Florescent Lights Kit

Package includes: 300mm*4mm CCFL Tubes (Double), Packaging, Dual Inverter, On/Off Switch (Choke), Cable Ties and Double Sided tape. Basically everything that comes in the retail packaging.

Bought last week only.

Quantity: 1 (2 tubes)

Price: Rs.700

Item #4: Sapphire Sharkoon Mini UV Cold Cathode Florescent Lights Kit

Package includes: 2 Mini UV CCFL's, Dual Inverter, On/Off Switch, Power Supply Connector (4-pin) and Installation Manual.

Barely used, as good as new.

Quantity: 1 (2 Mini UV CCFL's)

Price: Rs.450

Dealing method: Cash, Easy Paisa or Bank Transfer. Can Ship nationwide on buyers risk and expense. In case of hand to hand deal, buyer will have to come to a location of my choice, most probably in the defence/clifton area.

Contact method/details: Email: rayyy86@gmail.com or SMS: O321-2O8-1397

Item conditions: Everything is in excellent working condition.

Original Pictures:

One Yate Loon LED 120 mm fan for me please. SMS me your easypaisa details and ill tell you my adress etc. (Lahore) Also sms me the shipping charges

EDIT: Forgot to mention my cell number :D : 0300-922-9293

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

One Yate Loon LED 120 mm fan for me please. SMS me your easypaisa details and ill tell you my adress etc. (Lahore) Also sms me the shipping charges

EDIT: Forgot to mention my cell number :D : 0300-922-9293

[/quote]

sorry bro you are too late.

Both the Yate Loon fans have been SOLD ! and the Cooler Master fan is currently reserved !

only the UV CCFL’s are left

:'( If the CoolerMaster fan is not sold, done samjho. I'm up for it.

Kindly mention RPM rates of these cooling fans.

fan bhool ja. both yateloon fans sold and coolermaster reserved for another guy. If he backs out its reserved for me and i aint backing out. Thats for sure.

deal in progress with abbyb11. he has already made payment via easy paisa, but due to the current security situation in karachi i was not able to collect payment nor courier the package. will do so as soon as the situation calms down.

also the uv cathodes are reserved for a PG member.

CM Blue LED Fan sold to abby11. excellent person to deal with.

UV lights were reserved for a member on another forum but he is now not responding to my messages. If anyone else is interested then do let me know.

Got the CoolerMaster fan. Five stars to you for the excellent shipping and contact. I'd give the fan a 9.5/10. The fan is silent, it has a cool blue light and most of all it does it function!! My harddrives and the rams are now much cooler than before (previous setup had entry for air but to exit so i had to take the cover off :D)

Sinister is an excellent seller whom i'd recommend to anyone. They payment by me was a little delayed since i was busy with school work. The product reached me on Thursday morning and apart from the package being opened already when i got it, there was nothing wrong :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Got the CoolerMaster fan. Five stars to you for the excellent shipping and contact. I’d give the fan a 9.5/10. The fan is silent, it has a cool blue light and most of all it does it function!! My harddrives and the rams are now much cooler than before (previous setup had entry for air but to exit so i had to take the cover off :D)

Sinister is an excellent seller whom i’d recommend to anyone. They payment by me was a little delayed since i was busy with school work. The product reached me on Thursday morning and apart from the package being opened already when i got it, there was nothing wrong :)

[/quote]

It was a pleasure dealing with you :). As for the package being opened, i had bubble wrapped the fan twice … please tell me the courier didnt open it. Anyway im glad the fan reached you in 1 piece and is working fine.

the bubble wrap was torn and taped with brown packing tape. Even then, contents inside were as expected so it doesn't really matter.

bump .....

bump ......