WTS: Computer Peripherals (New Devices Added)

Hi All,

I have the following items for Sale.

1. HP Deskjet Printer 2400 Series Price: 1000

Please note that both cartridges are damaged. Therefore the buyer has to buy new or used cartridges.

Please note that the Driver CD was lost so i made a copy on Sony CD-RW

2. Sony DVD Drive (Black Color) [Read: 16X] Price: 500

3. Magicspin DVD-RW (White Color) [Read: 16X Write: 8X] Price: 800

4. Blackberry Bold 9700 USB data Cable (Original) Price: 300

All items will have 5 days checking warranty.

Interested people can PM me or email me at umer0110@gmail.com

Regards

shlazz

dvd1j.th.jpg

dvd2y.th.jpg

dvd3.th.jpg

printer2.th.jpg

printer3g.th.jpg

sale4.th.jpg

I am interested in motherboard and CPU, could you explain to me what you mean by "its slow in processing"?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am interested in motherboard and CPU, could you explain to me what you mean by “its slow in processing”?
[/quote]

Kamran…i just have the MB and the Processor…casing is not included

The board went dead a year back but since it was on warranty it was replaced by a refurbished board with warranty til Feb 22 2011. The processing speed became slow wit the time span… It takes upto 7 to 10 mins to load the content for WinXp and i don’t think one can run Vista or Windows 7 on it.

The processing speed became slow wit the time span… It takes upto 7 to 10 mins to load the content for WinXp and i don’t think one can run Vista or Windows 7 on it.
[/quote]

That’s could be a software problem. You should do a fresh install of windows and avast anti virus.

That’s could be a software problem. You should do a fresh install of windows and avast anti virus.

[/quote]

Dunno…i’ve bought a whole new system and have these ling around so thought to sell them.

how much for the processor alone?

how much for the processor alone?
[/quote]

Rs. 3000

my offer 5,000/- for processor and both rams.

my offer 5,000/- for processor and both rams.
[/quote]

Dude DDR2 costs Rs 2900 from Galaxy…do some research first and then post

My DDR 2 are all under warranty

Bro Check Galaxy.pk website DDR2 2GB Corsair is Rs. 3200 and 1GB fr Rs. 2000

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1954/galaxxxxx.jpg

[/quote]

im talking about the Kingston 1GB Ram which you’ve overpriced, check out czone.com.pk for kingston ram price.

im talking about the Kingston 1GB Ram which you’ve overpriced, check out czone.com.pk for kingston ram price.

[/quote]

you didn’t mention it in the previous post…anyway i bought the RAM for Rs. 2500 so i am not going to sell it for Rs. 1750…i’ll wait for the prices to go up and i might get a good value.