WTS : Audio Y - Cable Stereo Spilter with Adapter

Converts Single 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Dual 3.5mm Stereo Jacks Cable

Connectors: One End: One 3.5mm Stereo Male Plug

The Other End: Two 3.5mm Stereo Female Cable

Additional : One Female to Femal Barrel Connector ( Provided - Or Purchased Separate )

Cable Length : Approx 1.1 Meter

Applications: It's 3.5mm stereo splitter Adapter. You can connect up to two stereo headphones to one audio source. Two persons can share the same audio source.

Condition : Brand New

Warranty : NO

Price : 270 Rupees with the Barrel Connector , Separate Connector 150 Rupees

Pictures :

dsc05707v.jpg

dsc05706ge.jpg

stereo-audio-splitter-cable.jpg

PS :Intrested Persons can contact me for the sale of this item . Contact number is mentioned. NO sms . Only calls. If you are interested to buy. I can deal in the following area's.

* Bahadurabad

* Gulshan Iqbal ( University Road )

Any other area than these area have to come to the nearest point to the mentioned area.

Please Note carefully : Call Between 11 am to 6 PM _ NO SMS_ NO SMS AT ALL . If you find my rates to be high. Please do not bother to question either. Do not crap the thread if you are not interested. If you have any queries. Call up, decide a place and seek it with your own hands for every question your have.

Location : Karachi ( Outside Karachi - Shipping costs approx 60 Rupees, Buyer Bears Cost )

Banking Details : Cash If in the same city else Online Transfer ( MCB , Citibank ) * User Pays for Online Charges

More Cables Added

More Cables Added

More Cables Added

Bump !!!

Bump + 2

I am not getting the barrel connector. What is it?

Converting it to male to female input