WTS Apple Macbook PRO 15 inch 2.5 GHz

Hey there ,

I am Reena.

As mentioned in the title, i am selling my Apple Macbook Pro 15inch 2.5GHz, only 2 months old.

Selling at: 123 112 RS

I have listed the specs for your to take note of,

Information is as follows :

Product Details

Processor Brand Intel

Processor Class: Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz

Installed Memory: 2 GB

Installed Video Memory 512 MB

Hard Drive Capacity: 250 GB

Display Size: 15 in

Display Type TFT active matrix

Battery Life 5 hrs

Operating System: Apple MacOS X 10.5

Weight 5.5 lbs

------------------------------

UPDATED WITH MORE DETAILS(:

Product Features

?¤ Redesigned MacBook with thin, strong aluminum unibody frame and 15-inch LED-backlit glass display

?¤ New glass trackpad with 40 percent more tracking area and supports more Multi-Touch gestures

?¤ 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 250 GB hard drive, 2 GB RAM (4 GB max), DVD/CD SuperDrive

?¤ Dual NVIDIA graphics (integraed and discrete); Draft-N Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 2.1; Gigabit Ethernet; Mini DisplayPort video output

?¤ Preloaded with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system and iLife ?ˉ08 suite of applications

Processor, Memory, and Motherboard

?¤ Hardware Platform: PC

?¤ Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo

?¤ System Bus Speed: 1066

?¤ Number of Processors: 2

?¤ RAM: 2000 MB

?¤ RAM Type: DDR2 SDRAM Hard Drive

?¤ Size: 250 GB

?¤ Manufacturer: Portable

?¤ Type: Serial ATA Graphics and Display

?¤ Graphics RAM: 256 MB Ports and Connectivity

?¤ Modem: None

Cases and Expandability Size (LWH): 9.82 inches, 14.35 inches, 0.95 inches

?¤ Weight: 5.5 pounds

?¤Power: Rated Charge (normal use): 5 hours

With warranty

----------------------------

I can ship anywhere and the price includes shipping.

Warranty is still valid.

I will ship out using EMS or DHL so there will be a tracking number so you can track your package.

I have pictures of my Macbook PRO and pictures of me with the Macbook PRO as proof so if you'd like, i can email you the pictures of it, so just leave me your email address or email me.

For fast deals, please email me at funkdoll@yahoo.com.sg

or send me a private message.I can ship the Macbook Pro out in the same day. :)

The price is non-negotiable by the way as it is near brand new

Hi everyone!Reena here again.

I have updated the sale post.

I can send you pictures of my Macbook Pro.

Please leave your email address or email me for the pictures.I'm not so comfortable with posting pictures of myself online so please email me.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey there ,

I am Reena.

As mentioned in the title, i am selling my Apple Macbook Pro 15inch 2.5GHz, only 2 months old.

Selling at: US$1500 or

72 240 Rupees

[/quote]

Hey there,

This is a Pakistani forum not an indian forum, so you shd have used the “Pakistani Rupee” while converting from $ to Rs.

72240 Pak Rupees ==~ $900

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I can ship anywhere and the price includes shipping.

Warranty is still valid.

I will ship out using EMS or DHL so there will be a tracking number so you can track your package.

I can accept payment through Western Union or Paypal.

Paypal is of course the safer option.

I have pictures of my Macbook PRO and pictures of me with the Macbook PRO as proof so if you’d like, i can email you the pictures of it, so just leave me your email address or email me.

For fast deals, please email me at funkdoll@yahoo.com.sg

or send me a private message.I can ship the Macbook Pro out in the same day.

[/quote]

No one from this forum will do business with you (hopefully), as there is ZERO buyer protection.

Are you a legit seller ?

If you are, why dont you sell it over @ Ebay?

I really dont need comments on you hoping that no one would buy, whats the need for that.However, thank you for alerting me on the currency difference, i used google for that, i shall change it.

I'm not a business owner of Macbooks or whatsoever.

I got this Macbook PRO as a gift and want to sell it off because i already have the same thing so why should i keep it when i can just sell it off.I'm not active on tech forums cos i'm not that interested in discussing about tech but i do post here once in awhile.The only reason why i came here was to sell of the Macbook PRO and post every now and then.

I am accepting Paypal, the most safest way to transfer money PLUS i am using DHL so you can actually track the items.I can also provide whatever evidence you need, i'm also quite a known blogger and i'm active on beauty forums so if you need my Username to check up on me, by all means, ask for it.I have pictures of the package when i received it, the warranty and i can snap pictures of what you need.Do suggest on other ways for buyers to feel assured cos i'm genuinely selling off something i do not want.