Wts: Amd 64 3200+ 754

Artic silver 5 is pre-applied to HSF and Processor heat spreader...no box but i can give a amd 64 2800+ box....if u need the original box you will have to give me some time, AMD case badge for the processor will also be given.

Processor is in working condition and runs at 2.2ghz, in gaming will give nearly most of the Pentium D dual cores a run for their money. Still is more powerful then any northwood, prescott based P4.

No warranty checking warranty will be given for 48 hours.

Demand 2500rs

price reduced 2k

Hi deltree

Sorry for the long absence from this board and thread. I have a chronic condition called employment that had kept me putting out brushfires for the past 2 weeks or so (there is no known cure for this condition...;). I'm still interested in the cpu bundle and have a suggestion about how to do the exchange of product and payment; perhaps we could ask the owner of this website to act as a go-between for us? I believe he's based in khi. I don't know him personally, but I would trust him for our transaction. He's already invested a lot of time and effort into this website and forum, I think he's the sort of person who would be willing to help out. Let me know what you think. I prefer this option over the other one you had suggested earlier because I've been a member here for the past 3 years, and am more familiar with this site and it's owner; therefore I'm inclined to trust him.

regards

v

well well well , i think KO should start another site for providing Escrow Service