[WTS] 750 GB seagate ide hardisk, MSI 6600 gt 256 ddr III PCI-E

i have 750 gb seagate ide hardisk, asking price 8500 rs, checking warranty only

i also have msi 6600gt 256 ddr III for sale asking 2100 rs, pci express checking warranty only

only for karachi,,

email: hawk77ff3@hotmail.com

are you sure thats DDR III

iam positive>>are you interested executionst,,

well i sent u an email u did not not reply

kindly sms me ur number on 0333-2258005

jshak..i did not get that email that u send..i tried to call u on the number above but the message says that the number does not exist..could u resend me the email or give another number...thnx

jack

impossible the number is invaLID. it is a ring tone

well gimme ur number or sms me

i just sms you

LMAOWTF...5 posts in a row. :lol:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

LMAOWTF…5 posts in a row. :lol:
[/quote]

those two are different members :D

if you have nothing constructive to say pls dont post,remember

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually IRREVELANT or OFF-TOPIC messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

if you have nothing constructive to say pls dont post,remember

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually IRREVELANT or OFF-TOPIC messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

[/quote]

oh come on man their just havin fun i dont think that constitutes as being a TROLL

hd sold. only pci express card left

ruhaan jslip>>oh come on man their just havin fun i dont think that constitutes as being a TROLL

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i got nothing personal against these ppl... especially saad who has helped me out a lot on some other topics,,hmm maybe i do need to lighten up :)

by the way

card prices reduce to l900rs