WTS: 320 GB Segate SATA

hi i want to sell my brand new 320 GB sata harddisk with complete 5 years warranty.just 3 days pehlay li hai mujhey IDE chaiay thi meray system main sata connector nahi main ghalti say sata hd lay aaya now i want to sell it and buy IDE

im just selling it in 4000/= its brand new with complete warranty

contact -- 03453070077

for karachi only

FYI, Seagate desktop HDDs being sold post-January have only 3 years warranty per Seagate's revised policies if purchased from an authorized channel.

Asad So now are the other brand offering 5 year warranty or they too have followed seagate and reduce their warranty period?

Thats what i am thinking !

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asad So now are the other brand offering 5 year warranty or they too have followed seagate and reduce their warranty period?
[/quote]

WD even previously offered reduced warranty period (not 5 years) which was three years. It is the same now.

Maxtor is a Seagate brand and has followed suit with the recent Seagate policy revision.

Essentially, Seagate has reduced its warranty period to that of WD.

Only Seagate Enterprise drives are now covered by the five years warranty but all other desktop drives have been reduced to three years warranty.

Officially in Pakistan, retailers offer a 10month warranty for either of the above three brands.

i m not saying u peoples to dicuss segate warranty i want to sell my HD which is 3 days old and i want to seel it and buy IDE any one intersted tell me

My offer 3500

3600 max

in 4000 one could buy from galaxy.com.pk and in 3800 from any where .

so the above offer seems more thn reasonable

I need this but i am in kashmir mirpur

it would be nice if you give in 3500 or 3600.... as m also thinking to get either 320 or 500 Gb .... but not sure how much size my mother board can support .....currently i have 80 Gb.

my motherboad is 82945GNT so any idea how much HD size it can support ?

Thanks