WTS: 2 Window Air Conditioners

For Sale

1. National 1.5 Tonn Rs. 10,000/- (Brown grill, very good condition)

2. General 2.0 Tonn Rs. 12,000/- (White grill, excellent condition)

Offer is valid for Rwp/Isb only

Purpose of selling: upgrading to split units

38 views but none interested :(

Package deal buy both the AC's in Rs. 20,000/- (Non-negotiable)

who will want to pay Rs 10.000 monthly utility bills using these craps.......?

I sold my National window for 5000 as there were no takers at anything higher.....good luck to you with the sale.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I sold my National window for 5000 as there were no takers at anything higher…good luck to you with the sale.
[/quote]

Some years back when people were buying National window-AC, I sold mine for Rs. 3,500 :(

lolz well after hearing ur replies i think i did a blunder cuz a dealer was offering me 7K for national and 9K for general and i refused considering that i 'll be able to sell them at a high price..

who will want to pay Rs 10.000 monthly utility bills using these craps…?
[/quote]

Well Mr. Ammar no one is discussing abt utility bills over here and secondly, this may be crap for u but its a utility for me atleast. i hope u dont mind my reply bro, ur input was not relevent.

MODS please close the thread

will sale to above-mentioned dealer :)

Well Mr. Ammar no one is discussing abt utility bills over here and secondly, this may be crap for u but its a utility for me atleast. i hope u dont mind my reply bro, ur input was not relevent.

[/quote]

craps always be a utility for people like you…

don’t mind… or mind it :D

@ ali83

i have 7 window general 1.5 ton piston compressor air conditioners in my home since 5 years , the electric charges were increasing day by day for me bcz of the heavy compressors , i was interested selling all of them as i bought them new but i couldn't find the reasonable offer from any one, one of my friend gave me an idea and i tried that on only one a/c and now all of my a/c are working fine and the consumption is same as split :)

he simply changed the compressor from piston to rotary. not n expensive input as compared to a monthly bill.

^^^ Do you have name of the electrician who did this feat ..... and how much did it cost?

craps always be a utility for people like you…

don’t mind… or mind it :D

[/quote]

No comments or i’ll b throwing a stone in dirty water. u r right :) u win

@ ali83

i have 7 window general 1.5 ton piston compressor air conditioners in my home since 5 years , the electric charges were increasing day by day for me bcz of the heavy compressors , i was interested selling all of them as i bought them new but i couldn’t find the reasonable offer from any one, one of my friend gave me an idea and i tried that on only one a/c and now all of my a/c are working fine and the consumption is same as split :)

he simply changed the compressor from piston to rotary. not n expensive input as compared to a monthly bill.

[/quote]

hmmmmm…good idea…

Tempting ! Isnt it??